Use the Usually Unused II

8.3.13

 photo DSC_0002_zps52386c2b.jpg  photo DSC_1341_zpsbf692ae6.jpg  photo DSC_1288_zpsd5cebef6.jpg  photo DSC_1289_zps51992f1b.jpg  photo DSC_1318_zpsebb0bfe9.jpg  photo DSC_1298_zpsc1e7c4c2.jpg  photo DSC_1329_zps53347e06.jpg  photo DSC_1294_zps7f2c4c20.jpg  photo DSC_1326_zpsed0e7c6e.jpg  photo DSC_1291_zps6527ed8d.jpg FIYtvS on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
wearing: SPORTSGIRL blazer (similar here at NASTY GAL and ROMWE) | FOREVER NEW skirt | DEANDRI) shoes 

Melbourne is having another heatwave this week and next week. I know it seems like I always talk about the weather a lot, but it really does determine what clothes i choose to wear for the day. Most days I've been ditching the outer wears (in the afternoon but not at night because it temperature usually drops) and revealing pasty white legs. Maybe it's time for me to try fake tanning since I seem to get whiter and whiter, if that's even possible.
My colourful pastel phase is back. I'm just recycling the pieces that has been untouched and sitting in my wardrobe. I was going for an all-round neutral outfit, but i thought it would be nice with a pop of colour and i chose this mint blazer. After months, I am still quite obsessed with these Deandri Helgas. They are unbelievably comfortable despite the tremendous additional height they provide; and they will make your legs look longer.
Tie for me to go back to my essay. And yes... I am obsessed with making GIF images.

xoxo, ET

4 comments

  1. your hair! it looks cute on you ;) love the shoes :D

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your blazer and your skirt!The blazer is just a perfet eye-catcher!
    And you choose a very pretty place to take your outfit photos!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It