Sky High

17.3.13

 photo DSC_1279_zps0bc787d0.jpg  photo DSC_1235_zpsdd519de0.jpg  photo DSC_1234_zps94046042.jpg  photo DSC_1248_zpsd925ad27.jpg  photo DSC_1218_zps1216b27c.jpg  photo DSC_1227_zps78db836f.jpg  photo DSC_1236_zpse80d78a3.jpg  photo DSC_1238_zps8e76b534.jpg  photo DSC_1269_zps0403c3e4.jpg  photo DSC_1276_zpsb7c18f49.jpg  photo DSC_1220_zpsf45fd7e6.jpg  photo DSC_1280_zpsf6f77fe4.jpg
wearing: ZIMMERMAN top, NASTY GAL net jacket, ZARA shorts, DEANDRI shoes, K IS FOR KANI wreath

Here is the second batch of last week's shoot. I find myself coming back to this garden various times, for shoots and picnics. I am a total sucker for pretty gardens, especially when they're so serene like this one. It's where I can be inspired artistically and rest my thoughts for a bit.

I'm still in my colourful girly phase and obsessed with white.Just like the colour black, white is very classic and and essential to the wardrobe. You can pretty much pair white with any colour and you can never go wrong it. I have been wearing these shorts with everything: contrasting it with black or combining it with prints (like what i did in this post). I chose this Zimmerman top from my sister's wardrobe to add a pop of colour to the outfit and these gorgeous floral crown because it matches with the colour scheme. Besides picnics and photo shoots, I have not been able to find occasions where I can wear this crown to, because they just take you to next level of whimsicality.
Just another one of my many obsessions, I am completely in love with these Helgas (shoes). As I've explained in the previous post, these sky-high platforms are incredibly comfortable even though you gain 10 extra centimetres. And since I'm in my girly phase, this goes well with a lot of outfits I chose lately.

xoxo, ET

7 comments

  1. I love your hair band. The whole outfit is super pretty <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit! <3 Especially the Helgas, I've always wanted a pair! :) So jealous ~
    You're so pretty <3

    XOXO
    Cherry Jade

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your shoes to the max! :D cute top ;)

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. love those shoes! they're amazing! <3

    XO, Mish @ LBD and Onesies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely outfit! The shoes are amazing!
    - Charlotte
    http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi darling!
    I love your blog and I just want to ask you to follow each other...
    Let me know :)
    Kisses
    Timeless Mode

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It