No More Aoki

26.2.13

 photo DSC_1223_zpsae60a245.jpg  photo DSC_1244_zps3e130037.jpg  photo DSC_1245_zpsb71d5cc7.jpg  photo DSC_1208_zps7da135a8.jpg  photo DSC_1265_zps4b2004d5.jpg  photo DSC_1220_zps9a702441.jpg  photo DSC_1260_zps59bb0d91.jpg  photo DSC_1254_zpsa46728cc.jpg  photo DSC_1256_zps716471f4.jpg  photo DSC_1258_zps72c5c242.jpg  photo DSC_1269_zps929a5df9.jpg agA9_W on Make A Gif, Animated Gifs
wearing: MISS BROWN dress | TILKAH bag | TOPSHOP shoes (similar here ) and socks | ASSORTED bangles

After countless months of having long, unstructured and very damaged hair, I have finally surrendered and decided to chop off HEAPS of my hair so i don't look like aoki anymore. They say girls with long hair usually regret the haircut they just had, even if it's only 2cm. I was always like that, but this time since my hair was ridiculously long and only centimeters away from my ass... I just wanted to chop it all off. Now it feels light, fluffy and healthy. Long time no see side fringe!

So this is what I wore today, to the hairdresser and just had some afternoon coffee and snack afterwards at Chez Dre. I've always loved the interior design and entrance of Chez Dre. So why not do a quick shoot there right?
My love for girly florals and pastels are creeping back. However I still am addicted to grungy looks, so it's probably just part of my "dress according to my mood."

xoxo, ET

9 comments

  1. cute dress!! =`)

    xoxo,
    teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your printed dress! Cute bag too x

    ReplyDelete
  3. we have a same shoes<3333 xo

    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look good with short hair! :D
    love the mint color oxford <33

    xoxo, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh your hair looks great!I like it!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the floral print! Great blog you have here. I'm your newest follower :) Would you mind checking out our blog & following back via GFC and Bloglovin'? Looking forward to your next post! xx

    sixthtractate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing gift! I love how you us floral to play around with it! Could you please consider following each other? My blog is all about fashion beauty and life style! Get to know me at www.shineonbyandrea.blogspot.com Twitter:@shineonbyandrea

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It