Yellow Pages

19.1.13

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearring: SUSSAN knit | ZARA shorts (similar from here) | FRENCHTOASTbyET necklace and armcandies | YSL ring | SPORTSGIRL clutch | Bellagio oxfords |
Hello weekend! We're already in our third week of 2013, how's your new year resolutions going? As for me, I stopped writing up resolutions this year because every time I look back, I always tend to deviate away from the things I have written down and achieve something completely different. From now on, I have decided to just go along with whatever is ahead and take any opportunities available.

Similarly, yellow used to be my least favorite colour, especially neon yellow. I have never liked yellow, it has always been a hate-relationship with us until this year. First thing I purchased in 2013 is this neon yellow sweater from Sussan (one of my mum's favorite shops; i have never bought anything from here because I always associate their style with older ladies). Once i saw this sweater, I suddenly had an image on my mind of how gorgeous it will look if I pair it with something white. Initially it was going to be a bodycon skirt (since the top is quite loose and baggy) but funny enough, I don't have one in white. So an alternative of something white and tight fitting was this shorts I bought from Zara. I wore this 2 weekends ago for a family outing to Mrs. Marples.
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I finally received my packages from Nasty Gal! These were the things i purchased and yes... I am currently obsessed with white. They look so simple, clean and chic. It's quite hard not to fall in love with white. They will in the upcoming posts!

Have a great weekend!

xoxo, et

28 comments

  1. i really like your clutch!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i got it from Sportsgirl! it was last season tho, but i still love it as well :D

      Delete
  2. neon yellow is the coolest color ever!! :3
    and u seems to like white eh?

    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/
    xoxo, michelle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! i love white! it's such a classic and u can never go wrong with white :D

      Delete
  3. I love the yellow with the black bag!
    And the stuff you ordered is so pretty

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you annabelle! :D glad u like it

      Delete
  4. gorgeous!! love your clutch!! and those white pieces too..=`))

    xoxo,
    teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! glad u like it as well :D

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. for some reason i knew u would like the jacket! seems like something u would wear em :D

      Delete
  6. simple yet stylish!
    love the combination of the colors
    and i also like your clutch!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow I love the knit ! I'm lovin the nasty gal purchases the dress and jacket look amazing !,

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nasty gal is quite awesome :D. glad u love the jacket!

      Delete
  8. Love the top! I can't wait to see you wear all of them :)xx

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you delia! outfit posts with them will be up soon hopefully! :D

      Delete
  9. Your yellow sweater looks great, and I love your new nasty gal things! Where did you get your sunglasses from? X

    http://Heidi-likes.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi! i got them from Asos!

      Delete
  10. great neon yellow sweater! i love all the white things you got...especially the white dress on the right!

    [oomph.]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you! glad u like the new purchases as well :D

      Delete
  11. Your sweater is gorgeous. Also love your Nasty Gal purchases. White is so effortless x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree with u kate! u can never go wrong with white right? :D thank you for ur kind comment

      Delete
  12. aw you look so cute girl! love the neon jumper :) and omg the nastygal pieces look awesome xx
    giveaway on my blog if you are interested!
    www.thefrillseekers.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love your top and ring! Yellow suits you!

    follow me too!

    flo
    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. i'm in love with your yellow sweater!!! and obsessed witha ll things white, also. great pics from nastygal! =)

    xo
    fizz

    freshfizzle
    ^check out my blog and let me know if you would like to follow each other, i think we have a similar aesthetic!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  15. Love your outfit! and i love nasty gal! they have a really awesome collection! xx

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It