pinch and a punch

1.1.13

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: COUNTRY ROAD jumper | ZARA pants | SPORTSGIRL clutch | FRENCHTOASTbyET bracelets | JEFFREY CAMPBELLshoes 

Hi guys, I haven't seen you for a year! (excuse super lame joke)
Happy New Year once again. This is probably the millionth times i've said HNY and most likely the billionth time you read these generic HNY greetings on the internet. But how have u guys enjoyed 2013 so far? Melbourne is having a great start in terms of weather for the first week of 2013. The sun was out but it wasn't scorchingly hot today. So it was that perfect breezy sunny weather and I was lucky enough to be able to spend it with some of my best friends by the pool whilst finishing boxes of chocolates and packets of doritos.

Anyway, I couldn't wait to show you guys this outfit, especially these JEFFREY CAMPBELLshoes 
! They have been sitting in my room, clean and waiting to be taken out. I haven't had the perfect event for this. Although I personally think they are completely stunning, I know I'm not going to last a whole night walking/standing on these. So I need it to be like an event where I know I will be sitting most nights and I can drive/get driven there. Public transport and heel-less heels are not a great combination. The first time I tried these on it felt so weird! I have to remind myself not to lean back because there is obviously no support whatsoever thus if I do so I will fall. It's like sitting on a three-legged chair. The first time you feel it's quite unstable but you just need time to adjust.  I am absolutely in love with platforms for obvious reasons: I gain the extra height i need and my legs look slightly thinner and longer. I've been searching for these basic black mary-janes for over 2 years now. Whenever I see them, they look quite average and they don't attract me fully to make me feel like I need to buy them. So that's why it's taken me so long to buy a pair. I wanted it to be basic in regards to the colour and the classical mary-jane platform style but also have a slight edge. And the heel-less part is definitely an edge. They just look amazing on and easily match with any outfit whether its skimpy summer or wooly winter.
Also some news for FrenchtoastbyET, I designed some new ones and new colours coming in :D

xoxo, ET

15 comments

  1. Super cute!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great post! The clutch is really doing it all :) I'm so glad I came across your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your shoes are divine! I'm following you now, thank you for the lovely comment on my blog x

    www.raincheckfortimbuktu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome outfit!!

    Kisses from Poland, xoxo

    www.adelajdainsp.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. That clutch is too awesome, I'm so obsessed I can't even stand it. Studding lately has been so overdone and so garish lately that I've almost given up on what used to be a standard in my closet, then I see something fab like this clutch and I'm re-addicted. It's such a statement piece but in a very subtle way because of the uniform colour. Looking up sports girl and trying to find that clutch as soon as I finish typing this. Here's another to add to your collection of new year greetings: Happy new year!

    Style By Eye

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazing blog :) I follow You now and I hope that you like my blog too! Have a great day ❤

    xx San☽
    owlspassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. stunning! those shoes are super cool! :)

    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love these heels, they are fab! and I'm sure equally painful right? :D and thanks for the comment:) i love your style. Following you now! :)
    Much love,Abhi
    http://fashioncurbster.blogspot.in/

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovely lovely!

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for your lovely comment.
    I love this outfit.
    Your shoes are amazing
    and I really like your clutch. :)

    dearmisscoco.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  11. LOVE this chic look, such a great sweater!!

    xo

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It