Moroccan Mint Tea

7.1.13

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: HAJI LANE dress, ZARA blazer (similar here or here or here) , VALLEYGIRL clutch, ASOS bangle, ASOS belt, JEFFREY CAMPBELL heel-less heels

I have been meaning to do a post with this minty dress as the centre piece for ages. This is what I wore to a blogger's event late last year (feels like it was ages ago), Veet-nightout and click here to read about it. I purchased this dress in singapore from a slightly indie store in Haji Lane. What attracts me is that, instead of the usual mermaid tail silhouette, it has this symmetrical flowy goodness which dances every time I take a step. And I'm a sucker for mint, so there is no way I can just walk out from the store empty-handed.
Sometimes, mixing two completely different things can work. Like watermelon and feta-cheese in a salad; like Mcdonald's french fries with their soft-serve ice cream; like a feminine minty dress with black studded belt. It has the right amount of that extra detailing to give this outfit a little bit of an "umph". That doesn't really make sense does it?
And lastly, I'm wearing thse crazy Jeffrey Campbell shoes again. I am completely in LOVE with it!

This is the first day I'm supposed to be back at University, back to reality. My days will probably be filled with lots of browsing on Asos instead of researching for journal articles, sleeping in instead of attending classes, watching new episodes of pretty little liars and new girl instead of educational films. Just one more year until graduation. Time has flown quite fast :|
xoxo, ET

19 comments

  1. Mint is such a lovely colour! Gorgeous blazer too x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit!
    What about following each other? Let me know :)

    ANATAKUSUMA

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful and classy when you used the blazer <3

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the look! I've been mesmerized by these metal plate belts since they came out. They're magic! Love the belt! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the mint!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful dress! <3
    And I love the clutch bag!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love that dress! :) Anyway, thanks for dropping by my blog! Followed you!

    XO, http://www.mishrendon.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOve your style!!
    and a beautiful dress

    ReplyDelete
  9. pretty dress! the bangles reminds me of the greek goddesses eh? xD

    xoxo, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. your shoes just crazy. and you match it perfectly with the boyfriend blazer
    hype!

    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is a topic that is close to my heart... Cheers!
    Where are your contact details though?
    Also visit my page ; read more

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow you look gorgeous, your dress is so pretty !!

    wanna follow each other on GFC and Facebook ?

    Kisses
    Hannah
    Elegantesque Blog

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really love your belt and the colour of that dress is so lovely!
    Thanks for visiting my blog by the way!http://fashiongirl134.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your belt and the color of your dress is amazing!
    You look really pretty here!

    I Follow you now by the way!
    If you have time could you check out/ follow my blog too?

    http://mindy13579.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Oh my gosh, those shoes! You have such beautiful hair, I'm so jealous. haha

    XXX
    Alexia

    http://www.theillustrated-edge.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. I love this look. The color of your dress really pops with the black blazer. Those are fierce shoes. I'm also a fan of Mcdonalds fries with their ice cream. It was my go to snack in high school.

    xo
    Tiffy
    www.CuteLA.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Amazing outfit!!

    xx Mounia
    Www.nonchalantrebel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It