Photodiary XIII: Purchases and Creations

9.12.12

Photobucket1. Purchases from Topshop. Love them all!Photobucket2. Pretty flowers from a recent trip to Mt. DandenongPhotobucket3. My creations for FRENCHTOASTbyET. The middle one is the latest design, love it so muchPhotobucket4. Cupcakes from Cupcake Central. Thank you to these goodies for helping me go through my exam period.Photobucket5. Probably my favorite flavour from Cupcake Central, boysenberry and white chocolate cupcakes! They are so amazing, sweet with a slight sourness.Photobucket6. Tried to study at Cupcake Central while waiting for my boyfriend. This was during Haloween, hence the skull flower pot. Photobucket7. My favorite drink which i order every time I go brunching: cappuccino Photobucket7. New arrival Deandri babies! I love these Helgas so much, they are so incredibly comfortable despite the very tall height. Thanks to the platform they are super comfy and I gain 10 extra centimeters! It feels good to be tall even it's only temporary. Best thing about it is, the shoes are reduced from $165 to $80. I had no choice but to get it

17 comments

  1. those cupcakes are so pretty and are making me have major sugar cravings! I am also loving that yellow playsuit
    xxx

    INSIDE IN, INSIDE OUT

    ReplyDelete
  2. those cupcakes look so good!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. super cute and nice pics <3 really love those topshop collections!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks for your comment on my blog :)
    love those photos and the cupcakes <3
    i'm following you
    xo
    http://elleestivana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. ohh... i love those cupcakes, i'm starving! lol!

    It’s a GIRL Thing

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great buys from Topshop! Also love your designs, they look awesome ^^
    + YUM, those cupcakes.. ♥

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  7. really love stuffs in this post blog.. really cute and lovely <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. the cupcakes are so mouthwatering! love itty

    ReplyDelete
  9. the cupcakes look soo.. tease. haha

    http://itschintia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amazing pictures! I love your shoes and topshop purchase the most! :)

    Caroline
    http://missoline.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. loveeee your outfit !
    so cute and adorable ;)

    visit
    www.heymarsya.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! Wonderful pictures and you look absolutely amazing. Thank you for commenting on my blog awhile ago :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. all the photos make me want to have each of them !!

    tamaraemilia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. lovely photos!

    theistyleblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It