Ox Blood

3.12.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: K IS FOR KANI flower crown | PORTMANS top | ASOS shorts | ASOS belt belt | VINTAGE bag | TOPSHOP stockings | JEFFREY CAMPBELL lita | ASOS bangle

I have nothing much to say besides how obsessed I am with this ox blood/maroon colour. I was in love with it last year and I am still deeply in love with it... so much! That's why I couldn't resist buying this quirky shorts. I haven't seen anything like this before; with two extra flaps on each side. The great thing about this little beauty is that you can wear it in the colder days by adding stocking because maroon is more of a winter colour, but at the same time it's also perfect for the summer! Personally, I feel that finding high waisted shorts that fits perfectly and tailored nicely on the internet is quite hard. So on the plus side, this pair was an exception, it fits me like a glove.
Continuing with my affection towards the colour ox blood, I decided to use this oversized flower crown which is handmade by one of my favourite Australian bloggers, Connie Cao from K is for Kani (to purchase click here). It's such a beautiful piece, perfect for any picnics or summer events!
I love the overall look of this outfit. As usual, it's very girly and fun, very me. Some others may also think its quite unusual as they stare at my giant heeled litas and the crown. 

I just got home from the movies, I watched "The Perks of Being a Wallflower". It's amazing! Go watch it as soon as possible. You will not regret it. 

xoxo, ET

17 comments

  1. the flower crown and your tights are to die forrrr<33


    www.bourbonribbon.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a beautiful rose headdress! ^^ Cute look too, especially love the bag and belt, cool accessories.

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute outfit! And lovely blog you have here, found you through instagram!

    ×

    Shopstyleconquer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, congratulations on your blog!
    If you can visit this blog:
    http://morgannascimento.blogspot.com.br/
    Thank you for your attention

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute outfit! Love how you mixed burgundy with blush :) xx

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. hai dear, thanks for the comment..
    I'm your new follower :p
    you've got such a great blog :)


    Love,
    www.jennieaprilla.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your hair crown, and that belt! <3 adore your belt! love it!
    you look a bit like my cousin actually! it's quite weird hehe!
    those tights are pretty cute too! ^^~

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great photos and beautiful outfits!! <3
    I'm a new follower!!

    ♥♥♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. stunning pictures! love your style!

    http://sindy-ng.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. so pretty x3 love the bangle ♥

    xoxo,
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love those snaps <3 your pics are so gorgeous and HD! totally craving for the belt and headwreath :)
    xx,bella

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely photos.
    Would u like to follow each other ?

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  13. lovely! wanna follow each other? :)

    sweet and sugars,
    Dias

    ReplyDelete
  14. love your style!!


    http://voguemarcelino.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It