Feeling Festive

24.12.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

I'm back! Apologies for the absence since I've been working quite a lot. Shoppers at Chadstone have been quite crazy for this month, especially this past few days. Purchasing last minute gifts even minutes before the shops close. How was your experience of christmas shopping this year? Any special plans? Just 30 minutes left until christmas for Australia!

Last week I had an early christmas lunch with some friends and this is what I wore. I chose this maroon cardigan and silvery top from Portmans for a subtle christmasy feel. Then my sister suggested to wear this gorgeous tassel necklace. she recently made, and it just completes the outfit. It's a statement necklace but at the same time it's not over the top if you get what i mean. The combination of the tassel and the clear beads are just perfection! Love this so so much, and to purchase click here.
The outfit is quite simple, I chose to play with texture instead of pattern this time. I realised after looking through the pictures again that the silver top really stands out against the dark maroon. And keep in mind that I live in Australia, so I wore the shorts because it's actually summer in here!

xoxo, ET

14 comments

  1. I love the cardigan!
    Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the way you match the top with the white hight waist <3 lovely

    www.brenda-lu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. its christmas there?? nice! ahaha i love your nails c:

    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your accessories especially your bag and your nails are so cute!
    That's so cool, you must be enjoying the festive season in such warm weather!
    Have a blessed Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the red and gold look great together and the tassels add a nice pop of color (: hope you're having a nice christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely look! Everything looks great together here <3

    http://rosaliaj.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. adorable look! :)
    I love the way your hair fell!! :)

    stay pretty, dear!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. damn! i love your outfit reallly really much!!!
    merry christmas!

    followed yoU~~
    hope you do the same
    http://www.fatiguechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a cute blog! Love your style too~ Following<3

    xoxo
    EV
    eviiarty.blogspot.com
    Holiday Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  10. Chat settings in Gmail are easy to navigate and use and can be
    changed at any time, allowing you to personalize your Gmail chat experience continually,
    according to your needs. That is exactly why free chat no registration situations are
    the wave of the future. With the registration the user can see
    who is in the chat room, and with typing a message into a text box and hitting the "Enter" key,
    everyone else can see his message.
    Here is my blog :: sex chat

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love you beb! keep up the good work!
    <3 <3 <3
    Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    KB24

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE THE SUNGLASSES :) I am so following your blog. I hope you can check out my site: http://theproverbs.net and join. So, we can keep up to date with each others. Thanks for your time. Hope to see you joining...God Bless!

    Steven :)

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It