Au Revoir 2012

31.12.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket IMG_7005 IMG_7487 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket IMG_7777 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Thank you for a great year 2012! I can easily say that this is probably one of the best years I have ever had. Although this sounds very cliche, but i had to admit and say that this year has gone past super fast. A lot of things have happened that I am so thankful of, starting with completing third year of university and getting a wonderful intern place at the Royal Melbourne Hospital. I could not have asked for a better placement and let's hope my last year of uni will also run as smoothly as this year.
On top of that, I'm glad to have been invited to my first blogger event which was hosted by Veet and Nuffnang. It was a great and fun experience to meet some of my favorite bloggers whilst munching the night away. The event was definitely beyond my expectation to meet the people behind the blogs which I read routinely for years now. And I also had my first sponsored post with Sugarlips as well! Can not wait to see what Bread and Butter will bring next year!
Also a big thank you for those who have been there for me throughout the year. Those whom I just met, those whom i just get close to, those who've been there from the very start and to you guys, readers of this blog. Thank you for reading, commenting, following and making my days so colourful. I could not have made it through without you people!
Okay I'll stop being corny and get to the main point... 
Au Revoir 2012, Happy New Year 2013!

xoxo, ET

3 comments

  1. Looks like you had a great year :D
    I hope 2013 is amazing for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool i love your look :D
    have an amazing 2013~

    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It