These Are a Few of My Favorite... Colours

1.11.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket IMG_8118_zpsce713624 PhotobucketPhotobucket
Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket
Pinch and a punch for the first day of the month! Hello November, we meet again.
I just finished an exam this morning. I still have 2 more left and some interviews i need to prepare, but i feel like i can celebrate after that 1 exhausting exam! Currently my days have been filled with study, applying for internship, study, applying for internship and so on. I'll be finished by next Thursday on the 8th, I really can't wait.

These photos were taken prior exam period (obviously). I was trying the good old colour blocking: mint and purple in this case. I purchased this blazer from Sportsgirl and it was basically love at first sight. I was looking for a coloured blazer (that's not pink) and I saw this hanging, waiting for me to pick it up. There's something about blazers that's special. Every time i try them on, 99% of the time it fits me perfectly and I was left with no other choice but to buy it. This blazer was full-priced and for me it's quite rare to purchase a quite expensive full-priced item without thinking twice. Still no regrets :)
As for the skirt, top and heels... they're not new. I just keep mixing and matching them with different pieces from my wardrobe.

OK, back to study!

xoxo, ET

24 comments

  1. love your choice of colours!! =`)

    xoxo,
    teru2xbozu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I love the teal and the purple and the lace! What a great combo!

    xx
    Kelly
    Sparkles and Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice blog you have...wanna follow each other?
    please follow with GFC, just leave me a comment and I'll follow u back!
    http://namelessfashionblog.blogspot.it/
    http://www.facebook.com/NamelessFashionBlog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love ur lace skirt and ur blazer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. super nice blazer. awesome color

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice mint colour!
    thanks for visiting mine :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. hi dear! I just found ur blog and I love it :) What do you think of following each other?
    let me know
    xoxo


    NEW POST UP!

    www.ontomywardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. hey honey
    I just found your blog and I love it!
    you look amazing!
    check my blog if you want and maybe follow if you like it!
    xoxo

    www.fashionrailways.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. beautiful colors combination! Looove the whole look :D

    ReplyDelete
  10. First, when I saw your blazer, I was like.. 'Omg, SO CUTE' & I was looking for the brand. It was Sportgirl, no wonder why it looks so nice, I love Sportgirl! It's too bad that they don't have the store here in Jakarta
    Looking forward for your next post!

    X
    QUIRKYLOVE BY SHERLEY

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cute look. Your shoes are awesome! <3

    Love from the NaNa girls xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like the colors! And I like your blog! xD
    Why don't we follow each other? :D

    thestylebean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Nice blog, and I love your ring especially the heart one >.<
    By the way I follow you, mind to follow back? :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. You look so lovely. love the color combination <3

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. A cute outfit on a pretty girl. I love that color too.

    /Avy

    http://mymotherfuckedmickjagger.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. you look really pretty here, eliza
    mint and purple looks suprisingly good!
    the mint looks amazing with your pale complexion, dear

    anyway, I am definitely following since you have such a darling style :)
    hopefully, you'd follow back!

    <3
    The Sweetest Escape 

    ReplyDelete
  17. nice post, i love ur purple top since i love purple too <3
    and your skirt is so cute ^^
    btw, i follow you, would you mind to follow me back? ;)
    http://amalia-aira-malichi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It