Photodiary XI - Baby Shower

12.11.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I am finally finished with exams! However, besides the absence printed lecture notes, it doesn't really feel like a holiday yet. I am currently busy with interviews/preparation for next year's internship and just making more jewelries for my stall at Camberwell market for late December. And... I recently got a summer job this year at Louis Vuitton! I'm quite excited since it's my proper retail job. So I'll be in Melbourne for the rest of summer.



Another exciting news is that my sister is having a baby boy soon! So there was a baby shower and here are some of the photos.The theme was "Jungle", hence all the giraffes, elephants, tigers plushies/figurines. This was the first time i tried to organize a dessert table. I made the cookies and cream cupcakes, white chocolate and cream cheese berry cupcakes as well as Berrymisu (Tiramisu with a layer of berries). I've always loved baking and I think one of the most important thing about it besides taste is the appearance. So before baking, I'd like to plan and imagine how my baking creations would look like and if they're good enough to be photographed. If they are, then they're worthy to be baked :D. Cupcakes fashion?

XOXO, Eliza

3 comments

  1. An absolutely gorgeous dessert table! I feel hungry just looking at that and it gave me a few ideas for my next birthday party. Thanks for sharing and I wish the best for your sister x

    www.y-oonyee.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mmmmm.. Beautiful photoss! www.cf-fashion.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello! can I know the recipe for berrymisu?? :3

    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It