Use the Usually Unused - I

16.10.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket wearing: ASOS shirt | SPORTSGIRL clutch | JEFFREY CAMPBELL lita | ASSORTED rings

The overly used phrase "so much to do and so litte time" perfectly describes my current state of life. Swotvac starts next week, which means exams start in 2 weeks which means this week is the official last week of uni classes and there are still 2 assignments to be completed and i have to start studying for exams. So much to do and so little time indeed. I'm just going to forget those things for a second and blog to relieve the stress. 
This polka dot shirt was one of the first few purchases from ASOS, so it is quite old. I couldn't remember which size i chose, but this shirt is way too big for me and I didn't expect it to be this long. So after avoiding it for a while, i decided to challenge myself to "use the usually unused" pieces. I turned it into a sheer outerwear and it looks pretty great. For those of you who are sightly afraid to show some upper-body-part skin like me due to my broad shoulders and fat arms, then pick a shirt, unbutton it and wear it as a jacket/cardigan. It's another way to spice up a shirt, rather than wearing it the usual way of buttoning it up.
And as for shoes and bag, I am still completely obsessed with JC's litas and this studded clutch from Sportsgirl.

xoxo, ET

12 comments

  1. love the sheer shirt!! you could also style it as a tunic too with leggings i usually do that for shirts that are too long for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your sheer shirt! it's really ute with the red polkadots on it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty
    love your shoes

    visit my blog if you have a time
    claireteressa.blogspot.com ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg! what a lovely place <3 i love your rings :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. it´s great and very smart, love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gurl love your blog! I came across you on instagram.

    Fab blog.

    xx

    http://confettifashionblog.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look beautiful! love the outfit:D
    I think the fact that it's oversized makes it look better!

    ReplyDelete
  8. stunning looks...
    love your cluth and Lita's...<3

    mind to follow each other???

    http://chocoandpink.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very lovely outfit, I love the color combo and you look amazing, sweetie! <3

    xoxo

    http://glam-mania.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute shoes. love it

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/2012/10/fresh-as-mint.html

    ReplyDelete
  11. so cool! i really love the clutch dear, and you look so great in red :)

    http://pinktearydream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It