Polka Shirt

6.10.12

IMG_7808 Photobucket IMG_7804 Photobucket IMG_7795-1 IMG_7791-1 IMG_7783-1 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket IMG_7777
wearing: ZARA shirt | VINTAGE necklace and earrings | HAJI LANE skirt | SPORTSGIRL clutch | JEFFREY CAMPBELL lita
Although the hype for scalloped hems are slightly dying, I am still so in love with it. Previously it was the scalloped yellow blazer I was wearing all the time because it compliments most outfits (seen here) , now it is this scalloped skirt. I bought this in Singapore at Haji Lane. For those of you who prefer somethings different other than the big retail brands like Topshop, Miss Selfridge, etc... Then visit this lane, if you're visitting Singapore of course. It's full of little boutiques with one-off pieces and some bargains, like this skirt. I purchased it for only SG$20, so that's approximately AUD$15-ish. Such a bargain!
I decided to pair it with this navy polka dot shirt i bought from Zara (also from Singapore). Lately I have been feeling for some darker colours, such as black, navy and maroon, despite the sunshine. To go along with the dark colour scheme, i chose to wear these Litas and a recently purchased studded clutch from Sportsgirl. I've seen heaps of studded clutches but i haven't seen ones where the studs are of the same colour as the clutch background like this one. It's look so simple and chic, so I had to buy it. And for a pop of colour, i chose this vintage gold choker that i bought from Camberwell Market. It's so beautiful and goes with most outfits.

I can't believe it's already October, a hectic month ahead for university students with mountains of assignments/submissions due... AND exams are coming up. But for the time being, happy weekend guys!
xoxo, ET

37 comments

  1. this is too good, love your style ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely blog! I love this look, especially the pace socks and booties!
    Thanks for visiting!

    -Jessi
    haircutandgeneralattitude.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look gorgeous love the polka shirt,your diy hair, your shoes aa so suit put together. followed you. love if you follow me back :) anyway thanks for the comment also.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow I adore everything you're wearing! From the polka dots to the skater skirt! Gorgeous lady!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woooow, your highheels make me afraid if i use it :P #imagine
    ahahahaaa ^^

    but it suitable for you ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Upss si forget something,

      if you have time come and see my blog

      buleipotan.blogspot.com

      Delete
  6. Love your outfit...especially your shoes and the skirt.*_*
    Maybe follow each other???
    My Blog

    ReplyDelete
  7. you look great with that polka shirt :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank you for your nice comment on my blog:) i follow you already dear:). i envy you so much! the jc's lita is da bomd. and since im a polkadot fan, your shirt got my 2thumbs upppp

    ReplyDelete
  9. so fabulous! i love it! :)
    visit my blog? http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice polka top! :)
    I think you styled it great with those accessories too. :)
    Thanks for visiting my blog and commenting. Really appreciate it. :)
    Care to follow each other?:) Hope you're ok with that. :)

    ~Chai
    http://chenmeicai.blogspot.com
    http://lookbook.nu/chenmeicai
    http://www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/2957855

    ReplyDelete
  11. love the shirt! and ur braid is so pretty! :)

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your Lita and bag! :)
    how do you do your braid? it's super pretty..:)

    btw, thanks for visiting my blog and left a comment there..do you mind to follow back? :)
    thanks..

    xoxo,
    VIE BELLE

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh i love your necklace and clutch sooo much! lovely <3

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hi! Thank you for the comment. Following you now! Kisses!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute!

    visit mine chesireneko.blogspot.com ;)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great shirt! It goes perfect with that skirt and necklace :)

    http://voguesweetvogue.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a cute outfit..i love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty! I love this look! Following xx

    www.satinandsouffles.com
    www.satinandsouffles.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. I think scalloped hems are still so cute! Great look, following your blog now :)

    xo Jenny
    [archi]dress

    ReplyDelete
  20. really cute look! that skirt and your hair are just darling xx

    ReplyDelete
  21. polka dots is sooo gorgeous! lovely outfit, really like your style <3

    ReplyDelete
  22. AH! I LOVE your skirt! I totally don't care if the scallop trend is going away...I still think it's so charming and a great detail. I especially love it here and how there are pleats in your skirt!! So sweet...
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thanks for ur comment,ure really pretty :)
    Come by anytime !!!

    Annieperry.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  24. Nice bag!

    http://thestyleattitude.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  25. beautiful photos, delightful blog! let's follow each other girlie! xx

    ReplyDelete
  26. Love the polka dot top! I like how you've paired the socks and shoes together :D

    ReplyDelete
  27. your hair... the polka dots... scalloped hems... too many good things in one post! :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. you look so cute! adorable styling!
    love your braided hair so much!
    definitely following! :)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Nice photos and really cool outfit, you look great, I like your skirt, what a great shape and that shirt is so nice, the perfect touch to the outfit also you are really beautiful and your shoes rock! Your have a lovely blog by the way and I am a new follower! Hope you will like my blog and follow back!

    Also make sure and enter my Shopbop giveaway for a chance to win a 100$ giftcard to spend on designer goods!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  30. I love your skirt. so cute

    http://theshortiesfashion.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It