Floral Skort Craze

12.10.12

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketIMG_7965
wearing: SPORTSGIRL top | FOREVER 21 skorts | VINTAGE choker | YSL arty ring | MULBERRY alexa bag | CHARLES & KEITH heels |

Have you ever tried to read a text book/study at a park on a super sunny day? Well that's what i did last week. Although it sounded impossible, it wasn't too bad. Better than staying inside and wishing you were outside. I actually wore my Havainas and just used these heels for the photos. It's so hard to balance and walk on grass using heels, but I survived.
The day when these photos were taken, Melbourne had 30-something degree temperature, hence the summery feel of my clothing. I know this skort looks a lot like a super-mini-omg-what-a-skank skirt, but i really can't not wear it. My mum keeps saying it should be in my PJs family and can never go outside the house but i totally disagree. I love the pattern so much and on a super hot day, it's really comfortable wearing this. So I'm disregarding any negative comments about this skort, I'm still going to wear it, occasionally. 
Anyway some exciting news, Bread and Butter just passed the 200 followers line! A BIG thank you all to you guys. I don't want to make this sound corny, but I can't really find any other way to express this... without you guys i wouldn't be able to continue until now. So thank you times 1000.
And, I'm going to see Maroon 5 tomorrow night at Rod Laver! So excited! Any Melbournians seeing them as well?

xoxo, ET
INSTAGRAM | TWITTER | ETSY - FRENCHTOASTbyET | 

11 comments

  1. your shoes and glasses are too cute! xx

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think your skirt looks fine. Those glasses are so cute!

    Congrats on passing your 200 foller mark! I'm glad I came across your blog a few weeks ago. I've been following you ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice look! :) Love your jewellery & bag ^^

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful pics!! i follow you now ;)
    i hope you follow me back because love your blog!!!
    kisses pretty
    http://blogcashmeremafia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look so pretty! The floral skirt is so lovely :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. likeeee your blog!
    keep posting and go for ittt!!!

    XO

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is my first time visiting your blog!
    gosh! I love the header so much <3
    by the way cute skirt and we have the same eyewear :)
    mind to follow each other to keep in touch?

    bellionducky.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. cute skirt xx

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It