Orange Brick

16.9.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket IMG_7481 IMG_7482 IMG_7484 IMG_7489 Photobucket

wearing: trilby hat DANGERFIELD | dress TOPSHOP | blazer H&M | tights KOREA | oxfords BELLAGIO | bag TILKAH
Similar to the last post, due to the bright sunny weather and vibrant sky, I was (again) inspired to wear colour in my outfit and this round I chose this red/orange brick/pink earthy tone. I usually plan an outfit based on a particular item I want to wear, in this case it was this red/orange tights. It's quite thick so it kept me warm all day and I am absolutely in love with the colour which goes really well with these brown suede oxfords. 
I haven't worn this dress for ages for no reason, I still love it a lot. Especially in this outfit, it bonds the blazer and the tights together because the dress has both dark-orange as well as some pink tinges. All of these items are quite old, none of them are brand new or even on the list of my recent purchases. I bought this hat in high school, probably looking at 5 years ago when trilbies are in trend. The most recent items are probably this blazer and tights which I purchased last summer holiday. So although I'm supposed to be promoting new items on my blog and getting my readers to buy them, looking through your wardrobe and recycling your outfits isn't so bad. You'll remember why you chose to buy the particular item and most importantly, why you fell in love with them in the first place.


xoxo, ET

25 comments

  1. Cute outfit!
    I'm so glad the weather is brightening up- I can't wait until it's summer :P The florals you're wearing are perfect for this lovely weather and your rings are sooo adorable! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute outfit and those has got to be the cutest and coolest rings ever!!

    http://www.counttofour.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your shoes and bag! Where did you get that bag?:)

    http://dearcollegestudent.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Cindy, I bought this bag ages ago from TILKAH. It's an australian shop.
      here is the link: http://tilkah.com.au/

      Delete
  4. Nice outfit! Loving the romantic yet perfect for fall look! x

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMG those rings are soooo nice. Great post :)

    www.mintyessence.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice oxford :)

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely rings! nice outfit :)

    prillamie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the rings so much!!! so cute <3

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. i find it cool that the bright day inspires you to wear such a lovely outfit! those rings are too cute!




    WWW.FASHIONGEEKSCLOSET.COM

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOVE your rings! where did you get them?

    xx
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi! i bought them from DIVA
      here is the link to the shop: http://diva.net.au/

      but i bought them ages ago

      Delete
  11. I like this outfit! The color combination is amazingggggggggg! I like the floral prints and the jacket!
    I hope to see you at backtofive! :D

    backtofive.blogspot.com
    backtofive.blogspot.com

    backtofive's twitter

    You have to visit: Bloggers Against Social Injustice too!
    We are having a giveaway now too over at here @BASI giveaway

    xoxo backtofive

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh my god! those rings are too cute! haha!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm lovin your baggg!!! it's sooo perfect :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Such a cute outfit! lovely blog :) I'm following you via GFC hope you can support back.

    www.style-me-yesterday.com

    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  15. p.s. Thanks so much for stopping by my blog and for the lovely comments xox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, i love the ur look!!! U look amazing...im following u now!!

    Hope we can follow each other.

    xoxo,
    gabrielletaduran.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. Haha the rings are too sweet!!! love them! Would you maybe like to follow one another via GFC?
    xx
    eve

    www.themefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. That ring set is so cute!

    http://initialed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  19. hey i really love your outfit. and I'm amazed with your rings
    those are really cute!
    followed you blog. maybe we can follow each other? :)


    www.sacsetchaussures.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great combination! The dress is lovely, and everything looks so cute with your panties and oxfords!

    Btw, thanks so much for the nice comment on my blog. I just followed you on GFC, hope you did the same! And if you want, we can follow each other on other platforms. Just let me know if you do through a comment or a post on my facebook page and I'll definately follow you back!

    Have a lovely day,
    Pamela

    blog: www.astylevictim.blogspot.com
    bloglovin: www.bloglovin.com/en/blog/3881103
    facebook: www.facebook.com/astylevictim
    tumblr: www.runwa-y.tumblr.com
    twitter: www.twitter.com/pamela__leon

    ReplyDelete
  21. hey! you also look gorgeous ;) sorry for late reply. mind to follow each other?

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It