High Tea at the Windsor

30.9.12

Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket I recently went to the Windsor Hotel to celebrate my friend's birthday (Steph) by having high tea. It was such a wonderful day filled with delicious goods. This was my first time to have proper high tea and it was definitely a good experience. My favorite was the strawberry mille feuille and this tiny rose and lychee cake. Although they all look tiny, they are so filling. By the end, all of us felt so full and sick, but in a good way. After looking at those gorgeous food, I feel like cooking now! Too bad the mid-semester break is ending.
IMG_7728 Photobucket IMG_7749 IMG_7755 Photobucket Photobucket
Here was my outfit of the day. I thought this sequined top was appropriate with the whole high tea, girly and whimsical theme and i decided to choose all neutral pieces. The sheer and heavy sequined top compliments the softer texture of the skirt. The skirt has some subtle sequins embellishments that link the two together. As for shoes, i chose to wear my most comfortable pair and that is these brown chunky platform. I basically can walk for ages using these. The weird thing is that I bought them from Korea for only AUD$20. They're so cheap and yet, the comfiest pair of shoes i own. 

xoxo, ET

24 comments

  1. Yummm the food looks so amazing! And your outfit is gorgeous too!!
    x

    mintslices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really loving your look!

    Kisses!
    /U

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for checking out and commenting on my blog! I love your blog and your style. Definitely following! :)

    Style Infatuation

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your blog so much! This is my first visit here but definitely not the last :) Would you like to follow each other? :)


    XOXO,
    Monika

    ReplyDelete
  5. and now im hungry.. hahaha cool shots :)

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this neutral outfit :-)

    http://celebritystyletips.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yummy foods!!!! <3
    aqui-a.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow great blog, I loved it. Thanks for the comment, so I met your blog and also loved.
    Let's follow each other and keep in touch???
    xoxo dear :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Eliza, you are adorable. I love your photos and your outfit. hope we can follow each other and keep in touch, halfway across the world :)

    xx
    smudged-fingerprints.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. btw, thanks for your sweet comment earlier! :D

      Delete
  10. The tea looks delicious! Your outfit is amazing and I'm loving the top.
    --Isabelle
    The Chicagoenne

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos!!! Love them :)



    Emm
    SPIN DIZZY FALL
    Visit my blog - http://spindizzyfall.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  12. your outfit is great! and i just love the idea of high tea, i've never had that before, i might have to see if i can find a high tea out where i live :)

    brittany
    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  13. you look so sweet! The high tea looks delicious I'm drooling :D Your sparkly nail polish was perfect for the event!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Mm, everything looks so delicious ! ^^
    Love your all-nude toned look, it's gorgeous really !

    Thank you for the comment. It was so nice to find a sweet blog like yours :) I'm new follower, I hope you stop by sometime again or even follow (but that's totally up to you:) Have a nice day!

    Satu
    Indie by heart

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It