Leopard

13.8.12

Photobucket Photobucket IMG_6996 IMG_7016 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket IMG_7005
wearing: DOTTI cardigan | ZARA skirt | CHARLES & KEITH heels | VINTAGE belt | FRENCHTOASTbyET necklace and bracelets

I've had this cardigan for nearly a year now and have never used it. It still has the price tag attached. So i had a thought, there's heaps of asymmetrical skirts around with a tight sillouhette/bodycon skirt and some shear material attached to it. So i thought, why not create a similar effect but instead of buying a new skirt, use the pieces in my wardrobe to create the same effect? So i chose this bodycon leopard skirt that i got from Zara ages ago and added this super long cardigan as well as a vintage belt so i won't lose my waist line. Apparently if you get the cardigan to cover a portion of the sides of your hips, you'll look slimmer. Some handy tips that wouldn't hurt to try right? 
And as usual, gold jewelry everywhere because i'm obsessed with them! I made the necklace and the bracelets, they're available online for sale here:  FRENCHTOASTbyET 
So don't forget to check them out! The necklace isn't up yet, but it's coming soon! 
xoxo, ET

7 comments

  1. Lovely outfit, I love your jewelry! It's so pretty and nothings better than DIY! :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute outfit! I love all the accessories. (:

    -theresa
    collaredblouse.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice look. the outfit is amazing

    http://ollyvialaura.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgoeus outfit! I love the color scheme and the way you accessorized it!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW I love your style and your outfit here! So amazing darling ^_^
    I follow you right now, I hope to see you soon on my new post and follow me if you like!

    xo, http://missvich.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you paired the skirt with the long cardigan. the porportion is really good! :D

    Joyce @ carouselstreet.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It