Pleather

3.7.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket\ Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
WEARING: Bardot jacket |  Supre skirtvintage bag | FrenchtoastbyET necklace & ring | ASOS stockings | Aldo Shoes |

I'm currently blogging from Jakarta and these pictures were taken in Melbourne a few weeks back. Before my arrival in Jakarta, I spent 5 days in Singapore doing the usual things people do there: shopping at Orchard, eating chicken rice, etc . From all the things I bought and I picked up to try on, I noticed that i have this HUGE obsession for pastel mint and lavender colours. Next outfit posts will most likely consist them.

I've been pairing this pleather skirt with, literally, every top i own. The shape and flow is really fun and girly but the colour and material is quite tough and somewhat dominatrix? But that's what makes it special. The key is creating an outfit is "opposites attract", which means if you have a flowy skirt like this, pair it with something tighter so you don't lose your body shape.In this case, i chose more of a monochromatic palette by using dark colour and some neutral. But you could easily juxtapose this tough material of the skirt with something soft/lace/floral (similar to what i did here).

I'm thinking of dying my tips like Melody from MISSINGAVENUE. Any thoughts?
Photobucket
xoxo, ET

17 comments

  1. so cool look!!!

    http://my-vegan-style.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your outfit here is amazing and so is your blog in general! I love reading Australian blogs knowing that I might be able to actually buy some of the stuff on them, which is what I will probably do with that lovely skirt!!
    x

    mintslices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thx for the comment dear :)
    you have a nice blog, anyway love your leather skirt and the necklace!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love the outfit, absolutely amazing clothes and jewelry, just perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  5. pretty u! pretty outfit!

    http://calitahin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those captures and that skirt, you really look great. The heels are killers as well!
    Thanks for commenting on my blog, it means a lot :).

    xx
    http://gita-oddsandends.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. super love your outfits! the rings are adorable <3
    followed you <3 I'll be so happy if you would follow back :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great outfit! I love your tight ^^ You have a great blog, mind to follow each other? :)

    Join Oasap super giveaway, win beautiful dress, open worldwide. Click here (•˘⌣˘•)
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your outfit is super cute!! I love that moto jacket with the pleather skirt! Definitely following :)

    www.2fashionfed.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. That outfit is fire. So cute how could I not be your newest follower?

    Xoxo

    www.glamhungrymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. wow!! super awesome look:)
    mind to follow each other dear? :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Stunning!<3
    Mind to follow me back?

    Stay Pretty,
    Evelyn.

    ReplyDelete
  13. nice outfit xx

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your lovely outfit in one of "The best of the week" on my blog.
    http://legwearinfashion.blogspot.com/2012/07/best-of-week-xxi.html#more

    Kisses
    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  15. I really love your outfit, the vintage bag is such a great find!
    I recently died the bottom of my hair, I was going for the ombre style. Its lighter than I wanted but I still really like it!
    It's much more fun as opposed to just dark hair!

    http://fleur-mode.blogspot.com.au/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It