Floral Mermaid Tail

30.7.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

wearing: TOPSHOP top | ZARA shorts | YSL bag | YSL ring
I'm currently loving these asymmetrical tops/dresses. Basically pieces of clothing that have tails. So this top is one example. other pieces with "tails" will be posted soon. If you've been reading this blog then you would probably realize that i'm in love with anything girly, and wearing this top definitely makes me feel girly. It's floral-semi-abstract pattern and the tail's flowiness really emphasize it. And also, I'm a sucker for gold jewelries. I have some silver ones, but gold is my favorite. So this ring and even the buttons on my shorts were perfect.
Did any of you guys used to wear jelly shoes when you were young? I had a pair and it was bright-hot-sparkly-pink (i've always been the girly girl). Although this pair of pale-pink jelly shoes is no where near the same, but they're still nostalgic. And similarly, they're super comfortable, just like the olden days.

xoxo, ET

10 comments

  1. You are pretty and nice outfit! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Floral patterns are so pretty, I love the top! I'm a sucker for gold jewelry too... I find that it goes with practically every outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute top >.<
    http://degeekyshinly.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are just too gorgeous! I love the summer-y outfit too! :)
    http://daydreams-nightmares.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. great jelly heels XX

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Stunning top and cute shoes! Love this casual yet amazing outfit :) X

    http://rosalindatj.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. i love ur shorts! and ur top and ur purse! love the outfit <333

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love your bag! It's such a versatile color! Yay for Melbournians :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very Cute looK! LOVE the shoes !!

    Would love it if you check out my blog:)

    Jess XO

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW! Cute! Love the shoes, they're adorable

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It