Sugarlips

20.6.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
WEARING: Sugarlips top | Supre skirt | Aldo heels | FrenchtoastbyET ring
Thank you so much to Sugarlips for sending me this lovely "crimson carnations top". I was so excited when i received this in the mail, i tried it on straight away. and it fits perfectly! I love the detailing of the cutout at the front and back. Plus the colour and pattern of the top is really beautiful.
I contrasted the soft material of the top with this latex-like skirt. But at the same time still retaining the girly/cute look by adding frilly socks.

Definitely pay a visit to Sugarlips and check out this top along with their other stuff too. 
Here's a few more favorites i recommend:

10 comments

  1. nice top and cute bunny! xo

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. SO CUTE!!! hehehe, I love the leather skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love this top. It's so cute and will go with everything!

    xx
    http://macaronsandmcqueen.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG eliza SAAA CUTE!! coooool top :) and nice bunny heheh

    ReplyDelete
  5. The top looks so cute on you! I love the print and the color. And your rabbit is so adorable ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  6. That top is darling, I adore Sugarlips! You toughened it up perfectly with the badass skirt and heels. Gosh, I love that skirt and want one just like it! Oh, and that bunny is freakin' cute. Just like you!

    May the force be with you.
    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  7. OH MY GOSH your bunny! So cute!!
    x

    mintslices.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It