Chocolate Cape

14.6.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
WEARING: top from Korea | heels from Charles and Keith | claw cuff from FRENCHTOASTbyET 
Winter has definitely arrived, and i've never been so glad that the cold chills are here. because... I get to take this baby out! I purchased this cape during my december trip to Korea. I've always wanted a cape, but most of the time the fitting is weird, bulky and super big. As soon as i tried this, without any doubts, i knew it was the right one. You know how sometimes you get that cape where your arms are kind of strapped so you can't really reach for things? Well with this cape, that's not a problemo. This cape is unbelievably warm btw, and the fur just gives it a glamorous look that i love.
Btw, I'm officially finished with exams! WOOO!!! I can finally do the things i love without any haunts of studying. Im going away to Indonesia and Singapore again soon, but outfit photos will keep coming! planning to do some over the weekend :D

xoxo, ET 

5 comments

  1. I absolutely love that cape of yours ! Gorgeous.

    Hope you're not freezing :)

    Kisses sweetie,

    /U
    pug-a-licious
    Lil'Fit

    ReplyDelete
  2. great cape! xo

    http://deliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely outfit! I love the cape, it's so pretty and cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Utterly love it! Wish I had stolen that when I was there just now ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your jacket! wish the weather in sg were kind so i could wear them here :(

    http://desireeliew.blogspot.sg/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It