khaki rose

4.5.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket IMG_5391 Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Can you guys believe that we're already in May??? We're nearly halfway through 2012.
Melbourne's getting pretty cold lately, with all the showers and grey skies. So it's time to pull out the coats, sweaters, scarves, and stockings!
wearing: TOPSHOP cardigan, FOREVER NEW shorts, THRIFTED belt, MIUMIU flats, MULBERRY satchel
I picked this outfit based around this pair of stockings. I bought them 3 years ago but haven't got the chance to wear them. I didn't even remember why i bought them, because it's not the usual stocking-type for me and it's pretty hard to combine it in an outfit. Due to the hectic pattern and khaki colour, i decided to pair it with plain neutrals (coz neutrals go with everything). For a preppy look, i picked this Topshop cardigan and zipped it all the way up for the full ruffle effect and paired it with my black Miu Miu mary-janes. A friend of mine said i "look like those upper-class ladies in the olden days." Lastly, i don't remember if i've shown you guys this belt... but how amazing are they! i got it from salvation army for only $4 and... those gold hands just blew my mind. I feel like someone is constantly hugging me around my waist whenever i wear that belt (lol creepy much). 
I must admit, walking on the beach with stockings and shoes on was a big mistake coz i came home with sand in between my toes. But i guess it was worth it to get a good background for the shoot :)
Mercedes Benz Fashion Week is on at the moment! I've been checking out photos from the catwalks since Day 1, and i must say... some of the outfits are incredibly gorgeous. not exaggerating. And I've also been noticing a familiar face of Montana Cox (winner of the latest Australia's next top model) popping out in most catwalks. She always look amazing.
Happy Friday people! xoxo, ET

11 comments

  1. fuk!!ur so sexy babe

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving your tights!

    xx
    Kat
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. fancy your belt! cute and edgy!


    bourbonribbon.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh gosh, love the vintage belt and the shorts! this outfit looks so great :) followed you on GFC as well :) have a great week ahead dear!

    wishfulpenguin.blogspot.com x

    ReplyDelete
  5. hallo , my name is vania clarissa , this is my new blog , i know there are no pictures in this blog but i promise i'll post as soon as possible .
    my old blogger "Clarissa's Showtime!" (http://vaniaclarissa.blogspot.com) is already hacked by someone and i dont know who they are .
    it's really hard for me as a someone really love blogging .
    if you want to know the reason why i make a new blog , please check my new blog -->> http://clarissashowtime.blogspot.com

    and now i'm in process to make a new one and i also follow your blog , my pleasure if you want to help me to follow me back :)
    thanks before and God Bless you :*

    ReplyDelete
  6. nice blog!!
    stop by anytime:))
    xoxo Sienna
    http://fashion-sienna.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It