vibrant florals

2.4.12

PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket
Easter break is just around the corner. I just submitted my assignments and clinical workbook. I'm definitely ready for a week of break!
Even though it's autumn, lately Melbourne weather has been pretty good and kinda feels like spring. I've been really into the spring trend: florals and pastels, especially with the influence of runways, campaigns and other blogs.
wearing: TOPSHOP dress, H&M jacket, ALDO heels
I bought this dress from Singapore's Topshop for a gift to my sis but i love it too much so i borrowed it. It's always good to have a sister, especially an older one and around the same size, so i can look through her wardrobe and borrow items i like. Somehow i felt like pairing this colourful piece with darkish colours for a polished look. And after looking in the mirror, i knew i chose the right accompanying colour because the dress looks even more vibrant if that's possible.
I've been neglecting this blog for a bit now, and haven't been taking artsy photos lately. So with this easter break coming up, i'll make sure to do these things and post more regularly :D
xoxo, ET

15 comments

  1. wow love the vibrant floral pattern :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your dress, great florals pattern.. and the drapery outerwear is perfect for the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous outfit ! The floral dress is supercute. I love the tights and the heels ! You're beautiful, as always.

    Kisses!
    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG this dress is so beautiful!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. nice dress <3

    http://fideliasalsabila.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited it's almost Easter too> you look so pretty and these florals are the perfect print! Great post and I'm following you now

    xoDale
    http://www.savvyspice.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely outfit :)
    and i love ur ring too :D

    please follow my blog if u like ulykartika.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this look, so bright and cheerful! And I love the detailing of the tights as well.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like so much how you show your style is so inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look superrr pretty with this outfit ♥

    ReplyDelete
  11. beautiful shots!
    cute outfit! <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It