Rawrrr

21.2.12

Hey y'all! long time no see.
I am back in Melbourne which means holidays are over :(. I started uni last Monday and i was definitely not ready to go back. This unfortunately-finished summer holiday was just too enjoyable and really hard to let go. Hanging out with family and friends, visiting neighbouring countries, trying out new recipes, being creative, shopping, devouring great food were the perfect combination.

Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: ZARA top, TOPSHOP skirt, CHARLES AND KEITH heels, FRENCHTOASTbyET rings


I love pairing leopard with a pinch of red, so that's why i decided to add in these red heels and wore red lipstick. It's always good to give a pop of colour in an outfit to make things more exciting.
So i've already told you guys in the previous posts how amazing shopping in Korea was. Every time someone asks me "how was korea" i always answer it with "omg omg omg shopping was the best. But shopping in Indo was also great with so many brands i love scattered everywhere across the city. This bodycon skirt was purchased from TOPSHOP. I fell in love straight away (as i always do) with the combination of velvet and the metally gold dots. And it was half price :D

Btw, i'm currently obsessed with painting my nails with 2 colours like the one above <3

ps: sorry for the temporary/long absence, will post more soon!
xoxo, ET




11 comments

  1. gorgeous outfit, and I love all the accessories especially that nail polish :) the red lippy tops everything off :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit! glad you had a fun break, and got to do lots of shopping! i also love your two tone nails - i need to try that!

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your purse is beautiful! Just as your entire outfit <3

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look really pretty! I love that amazing bag <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Woah so pretty :)

    http://fyfabulicious.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. i love the leopard top :D
    followed your blog.mind to follow back mine? thankyou so much :D

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey I happened to visit your blog and I really liked it. Enjoyed reading all your wonderful posts :) Please visit my blog as well. If it interests, please feel free to follow me. I shall be happy to do the same for you.
    xoxo
    Faby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely bag :))
    and you look soo pretty
    xx

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It