photo diary VIII - leftovers

6.2.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket PhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Here are some more photos that i took in Korea. Most of these were taken in Seoul but i didn't really want to include it in this post because otherwise it'll be too long.

I only have 2 days left in Indo then i'll be off to Singapore with my family. which also means... uni is near :(
anyway, next post will be an outfit post. so see you guys very soon 

xoxo, ET

2 comments

  1. These pictures are all so nice!!!Somehow it is relaxing to look at them!
    And I really like ur blog...I came across it a few times already and always had to come back...so now it is time to officially follow u :) Just became ur reader!
    I´m always so happy to have visitors myself and share ideas. So if u have time maybe u will dropy by my blog as well.I´d be so happy and if u like what u see and read I´d love u to follow me back!

    Hope you have a lovely week!

    xxx Lizzy
    http://lizbeechwood.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. those coats all look so woolly and soft and warm. also, love a good graffiti wall! looks like you had fun x

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It