Noir

18.1.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Black has always been a popular colour in fashion. It's simple, stylish and never out of trend. It goes with pretty much every other colour that exists. When you have a statement piece with a bold colour, black is probably the easiest option to complement without looking like a vomit of trend/colour. This time i decided to pair black with black (with a bit of gold). Apparently, pairing black with another dark colour creates a mature look. I kind of agree with this statement but i think that also depends on the style you're wearing. For example this skirt is super feminine and fun, so i don't think i look mature at all
To drift away from having a boring look that monochrome style can give, i decided to mix different textures together. I don't really quite know how to describe my skirt's texture, so if any fo you guys know what it is, please tell me! My mum got this top tailored for me, inspired by tops from Topshop. I'm glad that collars are still really popular because i still have a great addiction for them. I bought so many lace collars to attach to my tops, so in that case i don't have to buy new tops!
I just finished watching Gossip Girl's latest episode, and it is so incredibly addictive! I got bored by season 3, but season 5 is so different. it's just amazing. So for those of you who has stopped watching GG coz u got bored like i did, watch it again coz i'll assure you'll get addicted again
xoxo, ET

3 comments

  1. that shoes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit, especially those rings <3 Great choice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the skirt, you look super cute as always!
    xxx

    London Last Night

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It