neutrals

19.1.12

PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: GG5 top, PORTMANS skirt, ROMWE clutch, KOREA shoes, FRENCHTOASTbyET jewelries and heandband
Neutrals have always been my number one choice for colours of my wardrobe. It gives a dreamy and feminine feel, and this is exactly what i love. I'm all about lace, glitters, pearls and anything girly.
It wasn't hard to create this outfit, they just suddenly came together based on their tone. And for jewelries, gold is definitely the one to choose. I prefer gold for my jewelries over silver, I only have a few silver jewelries and i usually pair it with black. Gold on the other hand, has practically invaded my collection and they really compliment neutrals.
So if you're thinking of buying an top or skirt and there's more than one choice of colours, i say definitely choose neutrals over bright bold colours because believe me, it is so easy to pair neutrals.
xoxo, ET

17 comments

  1. love your skirt and your pretty hairpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love ur outfit and ur cutie hairpiece. :D


    satmahayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very beautiful outfit! THe skirt is gorgeous!

    XoXo
    Plami

    http://www.fashionthrill.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look fabulously cute!! I love your blouse and lace skirt as well!!! Also, I wonder, are those cheek blush are real?? You look so cuteee!! And tanks for leaving out such beautiful comment on my little blog. Def wanting to see and read more of your style, so I'm following you1

    Hug and kiss kiss,
    Liz

    http://voguishdoodles.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. your outfits is amazing! i love all laces here, and yes, sometimes we need to mix the neutrals with the bold ones :)

    have a nice day!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey pretty! You really looks so cute with your headband. I love it so much. Btw, thank's for the lovely comment on my blog. Follow each other? I've followed you, mind to follow me back?

    Love,
    http://sarahrizqi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey cutie, your skirt is lovely! i love lace :)
    followed you, follow back?:)

    http://glitterdessert.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. So lovely! you look absolutly adorable!

    Freesia

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm a huge fan of your headband! It's lovely.

    xx
    Christina

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love your skirt much :D thanks for dropping by!

    ReplyDelete
  11. by the way just followd you! hope you'll follow back :p

    ReplyDelete
  12. love love love your large, oversized camel clutch! stunning!

    pale peach is quickly becoming one of my favorite almost neutrals.

    http://dallianceswithsuitsandskirts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. thanks for visiting my blog :) already followed you now <3
    love your headband and you also have a cutie face girl <333333
    xoxo
    larascandralaksi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. cool;) I hope you'll like to visit my blog;)


    Eka Theresia

    ReplyDelete
  15. aa..sooo prettyyy.. likee that flowerryyy...

    oteteot.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It