Dusty Pink

16.1.12

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: KOREA shirt, skirt, stockings, belt ; F21 heels; MULBERRY satchel
As I've said in the previous post, I recently went to South Korea for a family holiday trip. And surprise surprise, shopping there was amazing and obviously i went crazy! I noticed that pastels and neutrals chiffon, like the one i'm wearring now, were really trending. I kept seeing them everywhere and I was drooling on most of them. The colours and collar combination were perfect. I feel like a grown up wearing this shirt. If i work at an office, i would definitely wear this.

As you probably have noticed, i LOVE bargains. Spending too much money on an item is not necessary (for everyday wear). Why spend hundreds of dollars on a skirt where you can buy it for just $12? Going from one shop to another at Korean subway stations, rummaging through the sale racks was so fun! Especially when you pick up an item and finding how cheap they were.
After checking out Forever21 in Singapore and Indonesia, I wasn't really impressed with they quality and style. I thought they were a bit tacky and definitely not worth their price. Until i checked out the one in Korea. They had 4 floors, full of amazing pretty things. I came into the store, saw a pair of heeled boots, sat on the floor and tried them straight away, put them in my shopping bag. I only went to 3 floors (including 1 for fitting rooms), because i couldn't fit anything else in my shopping bag and my parents were already waiting for me for at least an hour. So that's only half of what they had. I didn't even get to check out their accessories section! (heartbroken) And this pair of platforms is from F21. Eventhough they look scarily tall, they're so comfy!

xoxo, ET

3 comments

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It