Temporary bye

22.12.11

Hi guys! I'm at soekarno hatta airport getting ready for my flight to korea!!! I'm so excuted, this is gonna be my very first white xmas! Apparently its super2 cold there yet i only filled half of my luggage coz i'm planning to do heaps and heaps of shopping. I'm going to jeju island, busan and seoul. I'll be away until 5th of jan, so most likely i won't be avle to blog. But i promise as soon as i get back, there's gonna be mountains of photos coming out uncontrollably like vomit! Lol that sounds so awful. I would like to thank you guys for all the comments i've been receiving, and they're all positive thankfully! Someone even asked if i was a photographer, i was very flattered. I wouldnt call myself a photographer as i only use auto and dont really know the technicality behind photography. But i do LOVE taking photos! Anyway guys, i need to take off. Have a neery xmas & happy new year!!! Xoxo, et

8 comments

  1. I hope you have a wonderful and safe trip! You are so lucky to be going to Korea - I'd love to be able to visit one day ^^ Hope you have a great time! Can't wait to see all your photos!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have fun in Korea!!

    Greets from Germany

    Tini

    ReplyDelete
  3. merry christmas!
    have fun in korea! can't wait to see the photos!!!!! >.<
    <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. waaah, i wasn't able to go to Korea when my family went there last November...and i so regretted it. have fun on your trip! <3

    merry christmas and a happy new year!

    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
    shopyapi.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun, girl!!

    Happy New Year!

    Come and visit me (:
    http://lostinpattern.blogspot.com/

    xx Brigita

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ienvy with you, i want to go to Korea too! Have a great holiday... enjoy Korea...


    Hei Echa!

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It