photo diary III

14.12.11

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I haven't been really motivated to shoot some outfits coz i'm really running out of things to wear that blog-value. So here is the third photo diary for bread and butter! As usually they're mostly of things around me and what i love, hence all the food photos.
I forgot to mention, i passed the 100 followers mark! thank you for all the readers especially those who have been with me since the very start. Without you guys i definitely wouldn't have kept blogging until now. I definitely won't stop :)
I'm working on a project regarding my FRENCHTOASTbyET shop. More new arrivals to come and definitely a new look! So hang in there.

xoxo, ET

15 comments

  1. Gosh, seeing your pictures really makes me hungry, nice post! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute! Love your blog, and your personal style pics too! What camera do you use?!

    New follower! Hope you can stop by my page too, I do fashion and social injustice. Hope you can follow me too!
    God bless,
    christine

    beyoutifulhope.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely pic! the foods looks so yummmmyyyyy..

    oteteot

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing pictures, the food looks soooo delicious <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice photos & the food looks so yummy! your blog is very cool..

    www.fifthnsixthcloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the photos! nice blog :)
    anyway u should go to see breaking dawn soon, the movie is good!

    ReplyDelete
  7. hey hey nice blog !!
    great photos , I'm checking out your project now. it's super cute. good luck on it dear !! :0

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. hii, thanks a lot for your sweet comment!! your blog really nice :D btw are you birthday in this month? happy birthday eliza :D. i love all pic in this post

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute photos! Althought they are making me very hungry right now :P


    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute!<3

    check it heyimfanychristine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing photos! <3




    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I luv ur picts so much.. are u a photographer? :D
    ur blog is inspiring, and I have followed you. would u mind to follow me back please?

    satmahayu.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. darling you have such a precious blog x

    take a peek. my new blog
    http://artichoke--heart.blogspot.com/

    if you like, follow! and i shall definitely do the same

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It