Photo diary II - Bandung

6.12.11

Hi guys! i just came back from my trip to Bandung on Sunday. I didn't stay too long but i got heaps of photos... of food. We ate like.. non stop. I seriously couldn't stop eatting, they were all so good! 
I got my uni results on Sunday (on my way back home), and i PASSED!!! :D so i'll be relaxing and enjoying my holidays to the max!
Bread and Butter has a new header! and some changes on her sidebar as well, so check them out if you didn't notice it.
They say a picture is worth a thousand words, so i'll leave it up to them to do the talking to you guys :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
xoxo, ET

6 comments

  1. wow, that is a foodfest! *drools

    love your new header by the way. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. those juice are so attractive...it attracted me ! hope to try all :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow I LOVE these photos! so colourful! & everything looks so delicious :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. i wannaa goo bandung so bad!!
    ughh this pic makes me hungry.. hahhha

    nice header elizaa :)

    oteteot

    ReplyDelete
  5. omg im really hungry now :((( Bandung is the best place for culinary here in indonesia.. omg the noodles look so delicious :D

    http://mithakomala.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. those beverages and food are sooooo yummy!
    nice post :)

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It