M O O N L I G H T

1.12.11

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: SUSSAN top, NEW LOOK shorts,FRENCHTOASTbyET rings and cuff, CHARLES AND KEITH heels


I've never realised how challenging taking outfit photos is, especially in a really super hot and humid weather. Eventhough it didn't take long, it was really exhausting.
Initially i was going to pair this navy top with a legging-like pants from zara because that's what i wore on wednesday, but i couldn't bare the heat. so i changed it a bit by using these shorts from NEW LOOK. At the moment, i have limited access to my wardrobe, so i don't have a lot of choices of outfits. This top is from my mum's wardrobe which i think originally it was my sister's (we share everything). And i also popped in a thin leopard belt to jazz up the shorts.
I have another vintage bag to add in to my collection! I found this from my grandma's closet and since she doesn't really use it, she gave it to me! It's a great length and shape and in a really good condition :)
I also would like to announce that there are HEAPS of new arrivals at FRENCHTOASTbyET. Rings, bracelets and necklaces. So don't forget to check them out :D
Lastly, i am in LOVE with these red heels! I've always wanted one either mary-jane or normal covered toes suede red pumps, but it's been really hard to find a pair that's comfy. then i found these last week! i bought it from Plaza Senayan from the special edition collection. I've never seen it elsewhere here. Although i went a bit off-track to my original plan, i am still in LOVE with these. And according to the sales-assistant, it's made out of leather :D
that's it for now, happy friday!!! I'm going to Bandung with my mum, sister and cousin. so perhaps expect a food post coming up.
xoxo, ET

10 comments

  1. Great outfit, I love your key ring! You look so cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow, Love your rings! beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your outfit! You look cute. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great outfit! You look great and I love those shoes!
    Wanna follow eachother? Let me know when you follow me and I follow back! ;)
    blackfashionbird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. followed your blog, mind to follow me back?;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow.. I love ur blouse and heels :)
    Thanks fr visiting my blog :)
    Maybe u have time to visit my blog.. pls do comment on the 2nd one if fr sure, if u can :)
    THanks

    Love
    Akanksha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello there sweetie! Thanks for the lovely comment over my blog, it means a lot to me!
    Great post, outfit and blog! I'm following you now with GFC, if you want to see me in your followers list check in the end because my profile picture doesn't appear!
    You can check my cooking blog and support me there with your following, but I can't follow you twice because i have both blogs with same add!
    Since everybody is saying that GFC connection is closing up I don't want to lose each-other! I'm following you now with Bloglovin! Please follow me back at both blogs with Bloglovin' (I can't follow you twice because I have both blogs with same add)
    Hope to hear from you and let me know!

    Hope you're having a great evening!
    http://kikisbookofdreams.blogspot.com/

    My cooking blog, support me:
    http://kikiscookingtime.blogspot.com/

    xoxo Kiki

    ReplyDelete
  8. You look so sweet! Love love love your shoes and your outfit is great too :)
    Love Lois xxx

    http://lisforlois.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your outfits dear, especially your shoes <3
    Btw your hair looks cute too <3
    I'm folllowing yours, do the same? :D

    love from Bali,
    @ayudamayanthi
    http://ayudamayanthi.blogspot,com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It