Romantic Red

7.12.11

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
I was totally being so organised, scheduled my posts and everything... and for this particular post they were all GONE! D: so i had to re-write everything and this is all i got. damn u blogger :(

wearing: top from bali, TOPSHOP skirt,FRENCHTOASTbyET jewelries, CHARLES AND KEITH heels, ROMWE clutch
A single colour can mean a lot of different things. Take red for an example, it can represent conflicting and very opposite emotions such as anger, violence and love. For this particular outfit, i chose the romantic side of red and was inspired by this very skirt. Its silky and flowy material, gold zip at the back and embroidery embellishments just scream out feminine. So that why i paired it with this white butterfly/lacey top that my mum got from Bali. I know you can't really see the texture and pattern here, but believe me, its shaped like a butterfly. 
I first saw this skirt at Senayan City's Topshop, but they only had size 6 and 12 left, and there's no way i was gonna fit in both of them. Feeling a bit heartbroken, i quickly walked away from the shop trying to forget it. Maybe i was fated to buy this because a couple of days later i found it at another shop, with a complete series of sizes and they're half price! 

Photobucket
This is my fish-eye camera but i haven't really been using it properly. the flash doesn't work now, but it still takes cool pics under great lighting. I changed my header yesterday, i actually drew the girl on the left and this camera was my inspiration.
xoxo, ET

21 comments

  1. hi!nice blog,follow us if u like our blog and we will follow you too!
    http://s4sisterstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow nice blog :) would you follow me if I follow you? hehe by the way my name is also E.T haaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the ringsssss!
    Fit perfectly with your stunning outfit xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loveeeeee your outfit dear! You have a great blog ^^ Mind to follow each other? :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heyy :) great outfit! and I love the way your hair is cut with the fringe one the side. absolutely lovely girl! ;)
    follow each other? your blog is so cute >.<
    <3 Keki

    ReplyDelete
  6. love all your accessories. and you shoes!!
    omg! i want it. mind to follow each other? im following you :)


    http://dinayme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very cool rings!! :D Thanks for stopping by! :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your skirt and hair! Lol
    Following you..
    If you like my blog, follow me back :)
    http://me-styletime.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. loved ur blog wanna follow each other??

    http://christianbelvin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. all the pops of red is fantastic <3

    ReplyDelete
  11. I follow your blog and... I love yours;) would you follow me back? http://heyitsekatheresia.blogspot.com thanks:-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great look! I love your necklace. I am following you. <3<3

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love your new header! >.<
    and totally in love with this great combo! esp the shoes! <3


    www.gabriellaolivia.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. You have a great style!following your blog now, dear :)
    Kindly visit my blog and maybe following back?
    Thank you so much!

    http://silverscented.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love everything about this outfit. All of the lace details are gorgeous and your jewelry is fabulous!

    I'm a new follower, would love for you to check out my blog and follow back if you're interested!

    http://theclosetintervention.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww, so lovely :) i love your skirt, and that bold red shoes just TOO SEXY! love love it!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Cute top..could you tell me what brand of your fish-eye camera? its too bright, i cant see the brand..thanks before..
    lovely pic!

    oteteot

    ReplyDelete
  18. amazing accessories, love it!

    http://shannabudihardjo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  19. i love your shoes and how they match your skirt! (:

    check out my blog?
    asymmetrical-smiles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It