X M A S T R E E

18.11.11

Photobucket
wearing:  TOPSHOP dress, NEW LOOK blouse, ROMWE envelope clutch, COUNTRY ROAD clogs, FRENCHTOASTbyET rings 

I'm wearing this red blouse again, same as the previous post. But this time it's a little different because i colour-blocked it. I paired it with this abstract patterened dress i got from Topshop last June/July holiday which kind of reminds me of a christmas tree. The base is green and it has a yellowish, orange-ish, reddish, blue-ish tinge, basically multicoloured and they remind me of the christmas ornament. haha, i know i know this is kind of a bizzare thought.
Moving on to my accessories. here are some preview of the new stock for my online shop: FRENCHTOASTbyET. I have so many new rings and necklaces in stock. When i get back to Melbourne, the first thing i'll do is book a stall again!
You've probably seen this simple envelope clutch EVERYWHERE (i'm not joking). I finally got some! It was up for sale at ROMWE, but i don't know if they still have it now. This one's actually my cousin's, she left it at my house and i thought this fits with the colour-blocking theme i was going for, so i chose this instead of my one. I got the cream coloured one
  
ps: how cute is that moustache ring! i got one for my self and have some more for my store :)
xoxo, ET 

9 comments

  1. You look so darling :)

    I absolutely love the blouse and the rings !

    Kisses !

    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  2. clever way to wear the red top with different style! I love!

    LeeAnne, Style N Season
    http://stylenseason.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Is that your bedroom? The wall paper is really lovely! And so does the bag, the rings, the outer red top, luvv it :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the whole look! :3
    Esp the blouse and the dress <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog dear!
    im following on google connection. Hope you do the same :)
    MY BLOG: Dress Up For Armageddon

    ReplyDelete
  6. very cute dress!! it looks like you have a warm xmas there??? interesting!!


    =====

    From http://www.checkmyfashion.com/
    An Online Wardrobe for Worldwide Fashion Lovers

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the xmastree look! It look so glamorous on her! super cute! I am now following your ah-mazing blog! come check out my euphoric fashion trends for everyone! xoxo-Monica
    www.euphoricfashiontrends.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice colored clutch :)
    love your style XOXO

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It