A L E X A

25.11.11

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
wearing: TOPSHOP top, DOTTI shorts, CHARLES AND KEITH sandals,FRENCHTOASTbyET rings, FOREVER 21 sunnies


I'm still getting used to the hot humid weather and all the traffic jams in Jakarta. I feel so tired on most days and i keep getting headaches :S. I'm still recovering from the intense cough i caught before exams, so its been nearly a month now :( But i'm still enjoying my time here!
My parents recently bought this Mulberry Alexa bag when they went to Hong Kong for my cousin's wedding. It's so so sooooo amazing. When i first saw it i couldn't resist to keep stroking the bag and hugging it all day long. I chose the oversized one instead of the normal (smaller) sized one so that i can fit it more things. I usually bring a lot of things when i go out of the house: mobile, camera, big-ish wallet, notebook for me to sketch. And plus, i thought a bigger Alexa means that i can use it for uni or travelling! speaking of travelling, I'm going to Korea at the end of December! I am so excited. My mum and I have been planning on the must see places, eat, shop, etc. Have you guys been there? If so please send me some suggestions! :D
I've just realised that it's a bit hard to plan an outfit in Indo that's worthy for an outfit post, coz I don't really have full access to my wardrobe. But i'm trying my best, and perhaps after my Korea trip it would probably be easier :) So if you have been reading my blog, you probably recognize this top and shorts, in 2 different posts of course. So i'm just mixing and matching.
anyway, happy friday guys!

xoxo, ET

12 comments

  1. I love your outfit! The bag is soooo amazing! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the outfit!! and your rings are great

    steph xo

    www.bleachitblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the outfit and I'm so envious of your Mulberry! It's such a pretty color :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You look absolutely adorable.
    The floral pattern of the shorts and the girly rings are so cute, what's not to love?

    Kisses !
    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  5. That looks like a great bag, and a great overall look. Love those shorts.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice shorts!

    xx
    Kat
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. lovely look!love the blouse and the Alexa bag it sure is a classic!
    lucky you!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow gorgeous outfit, i just love your shorts!
    now a follower of your lovely blog :)
    xx

    follow back? eye_spy

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look so adorable dear :) I like your blog. Mind to follow each other? ^^

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | SHOP

    ReplyDelete
  10. cute shorts :) and the bee ring is so cuteee..

    oteteot

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It