T I E - D Y E

14.10.11

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
Those of you who live in the northern hemisphere are getting ready for the upcoming chilly winter weather while us southern hemisphere-ian (pretty sure just made up this word), are indulging the spring's sunshine and    a warmer temperature. It's still a bit cold on some day, and rainy :(
Usually, i;m not a big fan of tie-dye. I've never worn anything tie dye, or bought anything tie-dye... even until now. My mum bought this top from her European trip last month. Initially, i wasn't so sure if i would wear it or not, but since she's already bought it for me... why not? I also paired it with this crochet vest that she also brought back. I'm pretty happy with the silhouette, it's young, has a feminine touch with the crochet and felt like i was going to a summer festival or something :)

wearing: SUPRE high-waited denim shorts, EQUIP SPORTSGIRL DIVA bangles, LOVISA ring, CHARLES AND KEITH wedges,FRENCHTOASTbyET necklace and belt


Recently, i got introduced to Clothes Encounters from Youtube. They make fashion Vlogging showing their style and their recent purchases from thrift stores. I LOVE THEM SO MUCH OMG. Jenn (one of the girls) did a headband tutorial, and i got inspired by her to add this navy polka-dot scarf to this look. :)
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
 That's it for now. Happy friday!
XOXO, ET

16 comments

  1. Cute outfit :D I love clothes encounter tooo hehehe

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely love the outfit, everything about it is perfect. The high waisted shorts and the shoes are soooo gorgeous. :)

    Kisses !

    /U
    pug-a-licious

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the entire outfit, from the bandana to the simply gorgeous shoes :)


    XO

    http://lovely-bookie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are so gorgeous dear :)
    So inspiring! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Inspiring style you have.Like your outfit of the day. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the tie-dye top!
    you look amazing
    and you have a gorgeous blog
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Rock you girl \m/ Love this outfit <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. That necklace is fabulous!


    I have a new post on my blog with pictures from a mini fall RTW collection I designed. If you have a minute, stop by and tell me what you think!

    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren,
    http://rosesarerenfashion.blogspot.com/2011/10/my-first-runway-show_6626.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. like the outfit (: colour and jewellery combination are pretty!

    CMPang x
    http://maisecrets.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. wew , u have amazing style and i love it so badly . i hope we can follow each other :) i already following you .

    and by the way i have new post , hope u want to visit my blog and give me comment :)

    http://vaniaclarissa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. GREAT LOOK <3
    very lovely dear
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back :)

    www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. HI your blog is simply wonderfull ! I opened one too... and would be vey happy if you would visit and follow it !
    xo xo
    http://the-city-of-bl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love how you combined everything!


    JewelMint giveaway on my blog by the way if you're interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. That necklace is everything!!!

    xx
    C

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It