P O L K A

30.9.11

Since I word-vomitted on the last post, trying to re-cap on everything that happened on the last month i was absent from blogging, i dont have a lot to say now :S
A week of holiday has gone past and i still need to finish my assignments :( Why is it that when we're enjoying the situations we're in, time flies too quick?
I've booked my flight to indo! and will be flying on the 13/11. Cannot wait for the food, all the shopping (hopefully not too much) and the fam and friends i'll meet.
And here's an outfit post using the gifts my parent got me!
Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket 
wearing: H&M top, SELF-DESIGNED skirt, ZARA knitted cardigan, LONGCHAMP tote, ALL ABOUT EVE sunnies
Photobucket Photobucket
Lastly, check out these clogs i got from indo last June/July holiday! I am completely in LOVE with these. What i love about it is that: 
1. it's suede
2. it's different from other clogs you see in Aussie retail shops because these one's have some sort of floral carvings!
3. they're amazingly comfortable and also aid in my lack of height.
4. they only cost me $30AUD :)

xoxo, ET

14 comments

  1. Wow, girl, u're awesome!
    Love ur style and outfits! :))
    Wanna follow each other?
    Take care x

    www.mayaandsusannah.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute outfit! I love your polka dotted skirt and your necklace is so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice outfit, i love your skirt a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. great outfit! loving your skirt! want to follow each other? ;)
    anyway thanks for your comments :D

    jessicasabari.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. i love your knitted cardigan!

    nice blog, i followed you, mind to follow me back? :) thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. great outfit, i love your blog :) want to follow each other?

    http://newsabesabrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Absolutely love your style, you rock girl!

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice outfit!!! love your sunglasses. i really like your blog im following!

    thank you for the lovely comment on my blog, follow me too!!

    steph xo
    www.bleachitblack.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. your skirt is really cute!

    www.petiteandhungry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. love your outfit! you are so cute :) Come visit my blog and if you like it,we can follow each other :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look adorable! That necklace and your skirt are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Great colors! I am loving that skirt! And I got the same shirt from H&M, aren't they so comfy and versatile!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. this outfit is adorable, I love your skirt!!
    fashionbyday.com :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. your skirt is so pretty and those clogs are so cute ! you look lovely (:

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It