P H O T O D I A R Y 1

26.9.11

Photobucket 
Photobucket 

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
1. Xmas gift 2010 - peter alexander "three little piglets" PJs!! :D
2. Chicken Parmigiana @ Mt. Dandenong
3. Berry berry nice cupcakes
4. FRENCHTOASTbyET rings: http://www.facebook.com/frenchtoastbyet
5. Japanese socks as a bday gift from 
6. Outfit post
7. 7/11 Slurpee
8. Making onigiri
9. Onigiri
10. Antipasto platter
11.Capucino @ spanish restaurant
12. Chai Tea @ MaxBrenner
13. Honey @ Las Chicas
14. Outfit post
15. Macaroon @ La Belle Miette
16. FRENCHTOASTbyET in progress while studying physiology of the eye
17.Gorgeous flowers
18.On the dance floor
19. Luna Park
20.St. Kilda Beach
21. Condiments @ Mart
I have been so unmotivated to blog! :( But the fire's back on! :D
I am officially on mid-semester break for 2 weeks! well, 1 week's supposed to be "self study", but i'm definitely ignoring that haha. i haven't prepared any outfits for like a month or something? but here's an explosion of some photos (a.k.a photo diary). 
Photobucket The above picture is some of the gifts my parents got me from their Europe trip! :) So many things *drool*. And i finally got a Longchamp with long handles and in the colour i love most! My mum really understands my style and what will look good on me. So i trust her to choose and buy fashionable items for me. Evidence: those peter pan collars! <3 <3 <3 I was literally jumping up and down, running around in circles, squealing when i was going through these items one by one. Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket
Also some more updates. FRENCHTOASTbyET had her VERY FIRST stall!!! at the Revolver Designer Market (Prahran, Melbourne) and it went amazingly well. I'll definitely try this again next year maybe when i have the chance.
Photobucket
and here's a sneak peek to an upcoming outfit post! trying to wear all the gifts in 1 :P

xoxo, ET

9 comments

  1. OMG those little japanese rice balls you made are so cute. And I love your Europe clothes, especially the blue shirt/dress. I WANT IT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These photos are really gorgeous. Good job! I totally envy your new Euro loot (but in a good way) <3

    http://onthefword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yum the food is all making me hungry!

    Oh and your little store is so cute ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great Photos! I love the food with the faces on them!
    Shasie of Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  5. great photos! drool over your rings and the foods were just so tempting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! gorgeous tops, peter pan collars are definately worth squeeling over! They're simply adorable! :)
    Love your style, it's so cute and quirky!
    loves xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing pictures! Can't believe all the goodies your momzers got you, she has some great style! I want to see how you style the white lace item!

    XOXO
    Shels
    http://followyourbliss4ever.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It