C R O C H E T

2.9.11

Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket Photobucket

Hi everyone! I've been meaning to post this look but i was busy with uni stuff. but here i am now.
we're Melbournians welcomed the first day of spring yesterday, it's getting quite hot and soooo sunny! the weather is absolutely magnificent! (lol at my language) but seriously though, it's amazing. i think i'll do another shoot after writing this up. If you've been reading my previous posts, you would know that last weekend i went a bit crazy with styling outfits for my blog, so i prepared 5 outfits in total! and this is the second batch.
wearing: ASOS crocheted top, DOTTI shorts, FRENCHTOASTbyET jewelries, CHARLES AND KEITH platforms, HANDMADE headband
My mum bought this cardigan/coat/cape thingo ageeeeeees ago. I haven't been wearing them and luckily i didn't chuck them out coz its sooo beautiful!it adds a quirky touch to my outfit and goes really well with this floral shorts i got from DOTTI last year for sale. i love floral themes, if you go through my older posts or my wardrobe, you would understand my obsession with floral patterns. so when i was looking at ASOS, this crochet top was perfect for me. And to complete the look, i added some floral themed rings that are available for sale on my shop: FRENCHTOASTbyET. check them out and don't forget to like them!
I'll be having a stall at the Revolver Designer Market on the 8/9/2011 (which is next thursday!) so if you live nearby, go there! :)
I was planning to open another stall at Camberwell Market. so last month i checked their website and it said that bookings will be opened late august. so i waited and waited and went back last week to book my stall coz it was "late august". AND THEY WERE SOLD OUT! :'( I was quite devastated. so i'll just have to wait until next year.

that's it for now. enjoy ur weekend! coz it's fridaaay friday gotta get down on friday <3
xoxoET

13 comments

  1. Adorable outfit and your rings are cool! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely look! I've wanted a birdcage like that for ages!
    xxx

    London Last Night

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks! ;)
    I can't stop watching at you, you're such a beautiful girl, and you look so cute and soft. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a cute outfit! and love the birdcage

    x,
    Alviana

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll bet that everybody you meet envy you for your clothes! Gorgeous!

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  6. your'e so beautiful!, great outfit :)
    love your rings.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What camera do you use? Or what is the setting?

    Cute outfit =] I really like the headband.

    ReplyDelete
  8. cute outfit esp the crochet top! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. those pictures are beautiful with that orange touch
    i really like crochet and have some pieces that i´ve been wearing non stop all summer. i love your top. you look great!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Want to see more, this is precious =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a pretty crochet top - I'm loving it!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. beautiful outfit :o)))

    truskawka-fashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It