W H I T E B U T T E R F L Y

24.8.11

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wearing: BALI top, VINTAGE bag, DECJUBA dress, THE HUMMINGBIRD ROAD hat, FRENCHTOASTbyET necklace and rings, CHARLES AND KEITH platforms
Melbourne weather has been treating me quite well lately. the sunshine and clear blue sky appearing  everyday. The colours outside are so vibrant! me love sunshine :D However, the problem is my skin's too fair so it reflects all sunlight and i'm basically like a walking light bulb if my skin's exposed. unfortunately, i can't tan and wearing fake tan will just make me look like an oompa loompa... so there's no way out of this!!! :(
On the weekend, i tried to put on a collection of outfits with my favorite colours: pastels! I also try to put an outfit and mixed it with my collection of jewelries for my online shop: FRENCHTOASTbyET. so it gives people ideas how to wear them and how to mix and match them with the right apparels. 
it's only facebook, but it's a start :D. if it does get quite popular (fingers crossed), i'll either buy my own domain or have another blog specifically for selling goods other than jewelries. (i'm currently working on it actually, so stay tuned!). 
So here is one of the five outfits i prepared. My mum went to Bali recently for a wedding, and before she commenced travelling, I specifically asked her to buy some Balinese clothes with pretty embroideries! and this is one of them. i love the pattern, love the shape, love the fit and love the colour!!! this is so me! my mum understands my obsession with pastels and she definitely knows the right things to buy for me. 
After i looked through all my collection of shorts and skirts i couldn't find the right bottoms to wear. So i decided to look at a different section of the wardrobe, that is dresses. Lately I've been loving the combination of simple dresses with pretty tops/knits. So instead of spending extra money on buying a whole new skirt, I just used the bottom part of a dress. and it works like M.A.G.I.C!
Lastly, this floppy hat is made by my sister for her brand The Hummingbird Road. (I had a blogpost about it here) It fits perfectly for the upcoming spring weather in Australia and definitely will spice up your outfit and gives a more feminine touch. The good news is, they're available for sale! email for further enquiries.

Ok so that's probably enough with the rambling for now.  
xoxo ET

19 comments

  1. oh, what a cute look! The floppy had is such a fun touch :) You have really pretty hair too, so wavy :) x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely outfit and pictures. Australia is one of the country I would like to travel to. :D
    Following you. I enjoy reading your blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely photos and outfit! Thank you for your comment. Lets follow each other! Following you now :)

    xx
    rebelrousher.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your shirt!
    these are great pictures, what kind of camera do you shoot with?
    janelle
    http://happyinfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your outfit...and the photos! The weather has been beautiful over here too. Hope you enjoy it!


    Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the follow. :)

    I love your blog....you outfits are so vintage-charming. Very cute!

    Stay Beautiful,
    Ren

    ReplyDelete
  7. you got a really cool collection of rings! love them and love your blogs too ;D

    Queentastic

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are too pretty. :) Gorgeous hat and loving all the natural hues!

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look beautiful!Love the top!

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg!! u are so effin adorable!! love love ur top and all those accessories!!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  11. amazing outfit! You look like a classic movie star! Love the hat, bag and JEWELRY! AH LOVE ALL YOUR AMAZING RINGS! I WANT THEM!!!!!

    http://sensiblestylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Nice photos. I love your outfit.

    http://0fashion-queen0.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thanks for the info on your rings girly! =D Will def. check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your hair! You look so feminine and chic with that lovely hat and dress ;)

    Your blog is so adorable.

    xoxo
    http://hautecouture3.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute look I love where you have taken the pics at. great blog post.
    xoxo asiahlynn

    ReplyDelete
  16. Love, love, love your look --your rings are especially cool--understand the light bulb comment, sometimes I look like I'm caring around a spot. I was able to tan a little last week, but it'll be gone in no time--

    ReplyDelete
  17. You are so pretty!!! I love everything about this outfit!! It looks stunning! Oh, and the pictures; amazing.

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It