R U S T Y R E D

22.8.11

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
For nearly a week now, I've been trying to post this. I use photobucket to upload my images, and it's been such a pain! I rotated my portrait pictures on the computer but when i uploaded, it came up as landscape on my blog. ergh, whats wrong with u photobucket! I was trying to post this early this week, so i have been wanting to do a post. It's not that i'm lazy or I don't feel like it, it's just technology's being annoying.
wearing: OUTBACK AUS hat, FOREVER 21 laced top, COUNTRY ROAD clogs, MISC bangles,FRENCHTOASTbyET ring
Anyway, I am back at uni! I just finished my clinical rotation and seeing people at uni felt like i just came back from holidays (but i was working my ass off). 
So this is what i wore last weekend for a brunch that failed since the place we wanted was full. 
I want to introduce you guys to my floral maxi skirt and tan leather jacket. Mum and I love going to fabric shops and getting them handmade at a tailor, and these two are some examples of the many tailored collections we have! We used real leather for the jacket, so instead of buying super expensive ones from retail...voilla! a genuine leather that's just as good but with cheaper price :)
I've been loving this colour combination of rusty red with cream and tan. It gives an outback/desert feel. So i thought, adding this "outback australia" hat was appropriate :P

Photobucket
Photobucket
And how cute is this picnic basket!!! I bought it from Salvation Army (an op-shop) last year. This is the reason why I've been nagging my friends to have picnics, just so i can use this :)
Also, check out my updated sidebar! I have an online jewelry shop on facebook now that i'll talk about later. but DO check them out if you have time! and like the page of course :D
i guess that's it for now, I'll see u guys soon!
xoxo, ET

5 comments

  1. I love the skirt and the picnic basket! What a total score!! Seeing as it's from an op-shop..it looks totally vintage and cute xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous *

    Lady Fashion, OUI?
    Have a fashionable day! <3
    XOXO
    IT *

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such an adorable outfit, I really love the browns and neutrals. The basket is the perfect accessory!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great picnic basket! Love! That hat perfects this looks!
    xx

    Hot Pink Day
    Shop Blue Vanilla

    ReplyDelete
  5. love these photos & that outfit. seriously perfect.

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It