O X F O R D S & R I B B O N S

8.8.11

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
wearing: DIY LIVING DOLL cardigan, WAREHOUSE pants, VINTAGE bag, BELLAGIO oxfords, F21 sunglasses, HANDMADE headband

Why is it that when i'm free to enjoy the sun, it hides away? and when i'm locked up having to do work, it decides to say hi? :(
On Sunday, I went to Camberwell Market, where secondhand and vintage goods are sold (definitely the place to be). Luckily, some parts of Sunday was sunny so i got the chance to take nice photos. And whilst I was browsing around, i have come to a realisation that i have ANOTHER obsession... that is vintage high tea plates! So when i have my own home, instead of being the crazy cat lady, i'll probably be the crazy plate lady... or the crazy vintage suitcase lady... or the crazy collar lady... and the list goes on.
I bought this cardigan ages ago, can't even remember where i bought it. It's been hidden inside my wardrobe, behind all my other clothes, not being used. Instead of throwing it away i thought, why don't i use it for a mini DIY project? I bought a crocheted table cloth from an OP shop, cut it, sewed it... and voilla! a vintage inspired cardigan :)
I was feeling really arty lately, so i started creating stuff again and this pink ribbony headband is one of the results! Floral wreaths has been quite popular in shops like Diva, Sportsgirl, etc. But instead of a natural theme, i chose simple ribbons to lessen the bohemian feel.
I bought this suede oxford when i was over in Jakarta. It was originally $40AUD, but it was on sale! so i bought them for $10AUD-ish :D i love sales

that's it for now, ciao!
xoxo, ET

15 comments

  1. I really like that cardigan its too cute! :)

    Jelenadoll <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the collar.
    It just brighten the cardigan up.

    Love
    Vagrant-Girl.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love theose shoes and the sunnies!

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoyed every little bit of it, I have you bookmarked to check out all the new stuff you post.

    hugs and kisses by Mani.

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by!

    scrolled through your blog... and you have the most adorable style! :)

    take care, aimee

    diy blog: swellmayde

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the way you look and this blog so much.

    http://paquetevistasbien.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous outfit i love the bag

    http://lolitasfashionideas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow i really love this, especially the headband!

    <3 steffy
    Steffys Pros and Cons

    ReplyDelete
  9. NICE outfit, we love the combination!

    X
    H&C

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great look. Its very cute and I love the colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm absolutely loving your adorable style! I love that headband, definitely following you now !!

    thanks for visiting <3

    natalie

    http://lucyandtherunaways.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your outfit, your shoes are really pretty.

    Sarah
    xo

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love this vintage inspired look!!

    Lots of love from Sydney,

    x Kel

    cherry ripe time

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It