W A R E H O U S E

11.7.11

I'm not a big fan of winter, so I am so glad to have been able to escape some parts of Melbourne's chilly weather and rainy days. Instead, I had this sunny and VERY humid weather over in Indonesia.
Late June, I spent a full day of shopping at Singapore's Orchard Road with my parents. Since we Australians don't have amazing English and American shops such as Topshop, Warehouse and Forever 21... I basically went gaga when i saw them! (i swear i'm not exaggerating). In my eyes, everything was shining. I was THAT excited.
Here is some of my latest purchases :)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

wearing: top=warehouse, pants=warehouse, heels= charles and keith, necklace= frenchtoastbyet, bag= Tod's

XOXO
et

6 comments

  1. obsessed with that necklace and shirt!

    http://styleaccordingtome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your outfit and all your accessories! I also really love love that wall paper!

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. love how you styled everything together! I still get overwhelmed by all the clothing options we have in NA! that striped top is so cute!

    www.christinebalram.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your top and how it matches with everything else. Gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It