S L U M B E R

22.7.11

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
WEARING = cardigan DOTTI, skorts FOREVER 21, top TOPSHOP, stocking ASOS, rings FRENCHTOASTBYET


Melbournian readers will probably think, "why is she just wearing that... why didn't she put layers and layers of clothing???" Yeah, the weather has been incredibly cold over the past few days, and it's been raining at night which made the next morning even worse. I was actually freezing, but i just had to bear with this chill for a bit so i can take photos for this blog.
This newly purchased skort (shorts and skirt) is from Forever 21. Yes that's right, another piece of clothing from my shopping spree in Singapore. The soft material and the vintage inspired patter of this item is why i love it so much! I have to be kind of careful when wearing this though, because last time i paired it with a plain grey t-shirt, my mum said they look like PJs!  A damn fashionable PJs for a slumber party that is >:(
I have this OCD when i see anything with peter pan collars. Even if i don't buy it, i have to touch, feel and pick them up. Peter pan collars = major kawaii-ness! I even thought to sew collars onto every tops i have... but luckily i still have some sense.
Another obsession i currently have is mixing prints! they just look so good :)

For Melbourne readers, I've finally tried Luxbite! and those who haven't should go to southyarra and try them out!the stuff they have look so pretty and fashionable ;)
I only got to try the macaroons since it was REALLY full when i came. So i had to have brunch somewhere else. The closest place i could find was Picnic, and they're really good too (nom nom nom)
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
**devoured! nom nom nom

XOXO
et

11 comments

  1. what a sweet outfit! <3
    love the blouse ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the mix of your great accessories in your outfit, and those stockings are darling!

    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for your comment :) the floral and polka dot print look amazing together. following XD
    watermelonthunder

    ReplyDelete
  4. you're so cute in that dress!
    Love your dress too!

    thanks for the comment :)
    followed you, girls

    http://summerfarmer.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww you are so cute! Thanks for stopping buy, otherwise I wouldn't know your blog and that would be a shame! Love it! You got a new follower! ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for visit my blog, dear :)
    You have a cute style here. I think i'd start to love your blog <3
    Keep it updates! Want to follow each other?
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, your style is gorgeous! and you're so dedicated - standing in the cold wearing little clothing can be difficult haha.

    xx kartika
    http://kartikabrand.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's really cold here too, I am wearing plenty of jumpers! I love your outfit, especially your cardigan and your tights, they are gorgeous!

    Sarah
    x

    www.almostdelightful.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Your cardigan and stockings are so adorable! That's such a gorgeous colour. I love your style!

    Sincerely,
    Sabrina

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look so good in these pictures, I adore your outfit, the skirt is lovely and I like the stockings so much, I want them for so long now, I have to buy me a pair and the cardigan and the hat are brilliant, I love Forever 21 they have the nicest stuff. I’m an accessories girl and your accessories are lovely, you are so beautiful! I'm a new follower! Hope you'll like my blog and follow back!

    Pop Culture&Fashion Magic

    ReplyDelete
  11. oh my goodness!
    this outfit is beautiful. simply perfect.

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It