H A Y

26.7.11

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
WEARING: ASOS dress, TOPSHOP cardigan, GIANNI bag, CHARLES AND KEITH heels


As a girl, i've always loved the colour pink. pink ribbon, pink top, pink bed sheet, pink EVERYTHING!Up until last year, i've never been a big fan of yellow, orange and green. But now, everytime i go shopping, mustard yellow and green are my current obsession! (besides pastels that is).
This new ASOS dress was a birthday present for me :) i love the pattern, the collar details and strangely, the colour. It's definitely a foreign colour to my wardrobe's colour scheme, but im sure that it'll get along with the others.
Just in case you guys haven't noticed, i changed the blog's header and sidebar :D
Sorry, i don't have a lot to say at the moment :S just been busy with clinical placements and... yeaaah...

XOXO
et

12 comments

  1. You look pretty and the glasses photo looks so good! :)) And may i just add that i think you are so awesome, because we have something in common, favourite colour=pink. *thumbs up* Cheyaa :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. you are making me excited for fall! what a lovely outfit. and i love mustard too - it is my favorite color :)

    brittany

    prettylittlevintage

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos not to mention adorable outfit <3

    http://onthefword.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just love this combo of colours so great! love your bag :)


    www.heartmadefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. where were these taken? it looks absolutely beautiful there. lovely outfit too, the dress is very quaint and pretty!

    WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!!I like your blog so much, you look really great!
    Come and visit my blog, and if you like it, follow me, I'll be waiting for you!

    http://cosamimetto.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow..you must have an amazing camara! cause this pictures look great! And the colour of the coat mixed with the background makes it really pop out!. Loving your style girl!

    xx
    Ceci

    ReplyDelete
  8. not only are you & your outfits super adorable but you photos are so amazing <3 very lovely blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love the coat ! You look adorable... I'm now following you! www.my-philosophie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Well, it's very good article! I recently came across your blog and read along. I thought I would write my first comment. I do not know what to say except that I have enjoyed reading. Nice blog. I'm visiting.

    Dissertation | Buy Dissertation | Dissertation Help | dissertation proposal | custom dissertation | Thesis Writing Help | Best Dissertation Writing | Affordable Dissertation

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It