stripe tease

22.6.11

so what's news??? nothing much :(, but here is an outfit post!
Perhaps, since Melbourne has been so grey and gloomy, lately I have chosen a completely different colour palette from the usual whimsical pastels. It is unbelievably COLD and WINDY! the perfect weather to just sit at home with a blanket + drinking hot chocolate + watching TV + have the computer on.
the weird thing is, not so long ago, the sun was still shining and the sky was clear. Just like this...
Photobucket
I guess it is already late June (sigh). But looking on the bright side... I get to have fun with layering up, wearing coats, cute beanies and BOOTS!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

shirt: zara, dress: random online store, clogs: country road, jewelries: equip, diva and sportsgirl

My obsessions at the moment:
~ assymetries (i.e. pockets in this case)
~ clogs (my love for this will never die)
~ colour blocking - esp. blue and red, pink and greeen
~ stockings and socks
~ STRIPES!

ps: Can u imagine me as a ranga (red head)???
Photobucket
tee hee
xoxo

19 comments

  1. stripes and denim!! ;)
    soooo adorable ^^ ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. You look nice:)
    The outfit is so great and I love the dress!!
    Love your hair<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look aodrable in these pictures and I love your accessories, esp those heart sunnies!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your accessories and the red & white stripes :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. THis is such a fun post! love your style and the heart shape shades!

    ReplyDelete
  6. cute photos! love your rings. xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your outfit and the lip color! You look great :)

    Btw, I think I prefer the straight bangs on you - your hair looks very cute like that!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute outfit! & you rock the red lipstick ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. the pictures you take are super cute! love your outfit especially how you tie it :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. You look utterlyyyy cuteeee!
    Ilove your lips for some reason and love the rings!
    Bread and Butter is a brand in Hong Kong that I like very much btw ^___^

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love the red and white stripes! gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This prolly sounds weird, but you have the most amazing mouth. x hivenn

    ReplyDelete
  13. i LOVE your outfit!! your sunglasses are sooo cute! :)

    katslovefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your rings :)) aaand this may sound odd but you mouth/lips are amazing :)

    http://hooliganchoi.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. Loving all of of your rings! :D

    ReplyDelete
  16. what I was looking for, thanks

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Love your style , I'm a great fan of over the knee socks ! Thanks for your nice comm' on my blog ! All my Love !
    XOXO
    TANYA

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It