something new

4.5.11

Now before you read this, i just want to tell you that i haven't done these kind of posts before. just a warning. teehee. So i'm just trying something different, and u guys are more than welcome to tell me what u think about this.

Besides fashion and crafting, i love to express my artsiness through photography. I'm not a pro at all; don't know any special techniques and usually use automatic/macro. being the usual noob.
If i see something that catches my eyes, i HAVE to take a photo of it. it's like an obsessive compulsive disorder. And because of this, some meanies call me a fob *LOL* (it's ok, they're just joking). BUT i dont care! as long as i get satisfied :D

Over the easter break, I went to my annual camp with my youth group. It was 4 days long and it was REALLY fun. And why am i telling u guys this since it doesn't seem really relevant???
Well, we had to wake up at 6 am nearly everyday and one morning we got the chance to spend an hour to walk around outside enjoying nature. the rising sun, the water droplets cruising on the grass, the cold fresh air...And it was because of this hour that reminded me of the beauty around us and led me to post these nature-inspired photos. Don't worry, i'm not gonna be all corny and try to be poetic. The photos will explain :)
PS: these are my collections, i took them a long time ago.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

And... these photos also inspired me to create my new collection for FRENCHTOASTbyET
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
They're not up on etsy since i haven't updated it for like.... ageeeeeeees. But if you like them and are interested in them, then just email me, i'll post the requested ones up :)
NB: All photos are taken by me (eliza tanudjaja)

xoxo
et

12 comments

  1. hy
    nice blog you have here
    please visit my new blog

    http://therubberdoll.com/

    Kisses from pepa :X

    ReplyDelete
  2. great pictures!! thanks for your comment in my blog..xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. your photography is amazing! keep it up! what kind of camera do you use,if you mind me asking ^^;; btw thanks for the blog visit and comment, loved your blog so I started following :D

    http://christinebalram.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those are beautiful photos! I love the cherry one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the photo of the logs, great job!
    xo Cara
    http://www.afashionloveaffair.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi dearest! thanks for visiting:) u did a great job with the snapshots! i can TOTALLY understand that obsession abt absolutely having to photograph sth u like, cuz I'M LIKE THAT TOO! it's a pity though that i've left my camera back in my home country so i've to make do with the not-so-fantastic iphone cam >_< i miss the vibrantly clear pics which i used to take with my digi cam!

    i'm following u back too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. really neat to see the inspiration behind the collection!

    ReplyDelete
  8. such beautiful rings
    i want them all :)
    lovely colors

    btw i thought i was already your follower
    but i guess clicking follow button on the top of page doesn't work for me these days...
    only the follow button with people's icons thing? do you know what i mean? that works for me...
    sorry if it sounds confusing!

    ReplyDelete
  9. They're so cute!
    You should definitely put them on Etsy,
    I know for sure they will sell (:

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It