Chirping

6.5.11

My sister makes fascinators for The Hummingbird Road.
Recently, she asked me to style this shoot/help out.
LOOK #1: I used the sequined top from Forever New that i wore in this post paired with a flowy grey skirt that i got in Hong Kong, To complete the whole whimsical and elegant look, i collaborated these with white stockings :)
LOOK #2: this is an old white dress that my mum bought from GG/5 (Singapore). The simplicity is perfect to draw the attention to the headpieces instead of the outfit. My sis requested a "French country-side" look, so i chose clogs (which is anna's).
Here are some shoots from Behind the Scene.I used my really dodgy camera, so sorry for the poor quality.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Big thanks to Steve fromUnikblue for being such an awesome photographer! and also to Anna for being such a gorgeous model to shoot :D. So here's some of the photos that's up on the website.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Even though i haven't mentioned this to her, but a big CONGRATS for everything. I've seen her hard work from the very start and she totally deserves what she has achieved this last 2 years or even more. The Hummingbird Road officially began in 2009 and since then good things have happened, including press and stockists. Fingers crossed that it'll be worldwide famous or something <3
Photobucket
Photobucket
To those who have been reading my posts religiously, remember how i mentioned that the artsy blood runs in my family? Well this is the proof. I think we both got it from our momma. I really hope that one day, my mum, sister and me can open up a store together <3.

xoxo
ET

8 comments

  1. the atmosphere of the photos is refreshing; quiet but sophisticated and detailed? i quite like the outfit you put together, but mostly i just like your sequinned top...so sparkly ;)

    WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete
  2. lucky you! your have a very creative family, no wonder you have amazing style :D these photos are beautiful :)

    http://www.christinebalram.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay! That's so fun. I love fascinators.

    Shasie
    Live Life in Style

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous photos. I loveee you outfit!

    www.themoptop.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow these pics are wonderful,
    I love the bright glow the last two have!
    &You've chosen the right pieces,
    the outfit looks so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. everything here looks quite whimsical.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So much creativity and great photos!

    You have a great blog and I wondering if you want to follow each other

    My Lyfe ; My Story

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww, thanks for stopping by my blog! Yours is just gorgeous! <3 The photos from the shoot are lovely! <3
    xx

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It