the autumn leaves

18.5.11

bonjour autumn!
In Australia, autumn should've started in march but it's only up until now that i feel like autumn's finally arrived. Half of my street's painted with a reddish-orangeish tinge and it's just so beautiful! but the other half is a strange greenish-pinkish...but it's just as beautiful!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
I am so so soooo in LOVE with scalloped hems! scalloped anything is just so pretty! I got these shorts recently from FOREVER NEW. One of my fave shops. and the best thing is that these only cost me $50! I've been looking for a pair of tan shorts, but they usually cost around $70++, so when i found these... it was h.e.a.v.e.n. And this Gucci bag was the first designer bag my mum owned. It's so old that the leather inside lining starts to become powder-like :S
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
beanie: forever new, shorts: forever new, boots: rubi shoes, bag: gucci vintage
Exams are about to start -___- hopefully i still get time to do some posts. but this is about it for the time being

au revoir!

27 comments

  1. You have nooo idea how happy I am to hear that you got those shorts from Forever New! The number of times i've read fashion blogs and seen awesome things only to find I can't get it in Australia... :(.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. you are super cute and those shorts are adorable, i adore scallops!



    myblissisthisway.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thankyou for your comment! =D wow i love your pics! love the colors! i'm following you already! ;) feel free to follow me back? ^^ xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute outfit! The shorts and hat are especially my favourite :) Autumn is my favourite season of the year. I love the pretty leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. autumn in march? :O omg! were having spring over here in Canada! I miss fall and all the cool ways to layer clothing! love your entire outfit, esp the scalloped shorts :)

    http://christinebalram.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thats such a cut outfit. :)
    I love forever new also!
    New follower xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thats such a cute outfit* hehe oops.

    ReplyDelete
  9. lovee the shorts and the wedges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. followed ya! nice post and beautiful pictures. thanks for your comment! check out my new post!

    www.fantailflo.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute look! Following you. It's funny how the autumn is beginning by you, while it's getting summer here!


    glamourcube.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I feel like we skipped autumn and headed straight to winter!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. love the shorts you're wearing :) nice pictures!
    I'm following

    ReplyDelete
  14. those scalloped shorts are too adorable! these are such wonderful photos!

    -j
    sorelle in style

    ReplyDelete
  15. We are embarking on Summer here in NYC..but it feels a lot like Autumn. Lovely outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  16. awww thos shorts are amazing. good luck with the exams

    http://themashedup.blogspot.com/
    Lydz xX

    ReplyDelete
  17. The shorts are adorable! I love the look of autumn leaves, too bad a lot of the trees around here are evergreens. Good luck with your exams!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Awww, Melbourne is the loveliest in Autumn! Those shorts are AWESOME! Your street looks so pretty, hun! :) Good luck with exams!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's warm and summery here in Paris, but it's lovely to see your golden autumn leaves - autumn is a season I Adore. All the best with your examiniations. Love those shorts:-)

    ReplyDelete
  20. hi hi from chictopia :) good luck on your exams!


    http://hautemuze.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  21. what a cute outfit! the colours are so wonderful together.

    i love how the top of the shorts are scalloped as well, great find!

    WEMAKEPLANS

    ReplyDelete
  22. hi!
    great post dear, i love your outfit so much! <3
    follow each other? :)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  23. i love your blog and i soo love your shorts!!!

    http://misspinkybinky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  24. OMG!!!! I was soooo going to get those shorts from Forever New too!!! They are soooo nice. I LOVE THEM!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

thanx for reading/visitting my blog
any comments? :)
xoxo

Blogger Template created by Just Blog It